Reminder! This Saturday! Running of the Trolls for the Trevor Project!

:rainbow: NEXT SATURDAY!! :rainbow:

The Annual Running of the Trolls is back once more to fundraise for the Trevor Project! Join us as we run from the Troll starting zone to Silvermoon to celebrate Pride Month!

Where & When: Run leaves Echo Isles Saturday June 29th, 2024 6pm PST/9pm EST and ends in Silvermoon City!

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:Show up early to our yearly beach party and stay afterwards to enjoy the celebratory pool party! You’ll get invites to our racing guilds and lots of amazing screenshots! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

What: The Running of the Trolls is an annual community organized charity event to benefit the Trevor Project that starts out as a beach party on Echo Isles, turns into a Pride March and ends as a pool party in the Silvermoon Fountain!

For Info, OUR DISCORD, and FAQs: runningofthetrolls (dot) carrd (dot) co

To Donate To the Trevor Project: give (dot) thetrevorproject (dot) org/TrollRun2024

The Trevor Project provides many lifesaving programs for young members of the LGBTQIA+ community, as well as programs to help friends, family, and schools.

See you soon Trolls!!

2024-06-30T01:00:00Z

22 Likes

To give this a bump, let me help you out with your links. It’s a great cause.

8 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

I might as well throw this link in here, too, since they all support the Trevor Project.

6 Likes

They have REALLY cute merch lately! I got one of their other hoodies recently and it’s SO cozy! Now that my AC is on and I sit right under it, I wear it a lot.

They’ve really improved the quality. My wallet and I are in a battle over the heart merch for sure this year!

5 Likes

I should be able to do it this year, so yay!

4 Likes

I should be able to do it this year, so yay!

Yay!!! I hope I see you there!!

4 Likes

Me be there.

Me love rainbow.

5 Likes

Yay! I’ll be there

5 Likes

I didn’t know that trolls are generally gay :thinking:

2 Likes

How did you reach that conclusion? Do you also think that gnomes frequently get breast cancer since that is the race used in that awareness event?

1 Like

I’m glad that I’ll be available to participate this year!
I look forward to seeing everyone!intersex inclusive pride progress flag heart

6 Likes

Bump to remind people. Fun time.

2 Likes

Don’t know man . Too many rainbows and ppl celebrating pride all looked very suspicious :nerd_face:

I didn’t know that trolls are generally gay :thinking:

We picked Trolls because they had the most rainbow assortment of hair colors on the Hordeside 10 years ago! (How has it been 10 years!!) so everyone could make a rainbow more easily! Just like with the Running of the Gnomes we picked Gnomes because they had Pink Hair!

4 Likes

For Voljin!

2 Likes

I will be there with my Troll! :rainbow: :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait to see so many of you there!!

1 Like

Excited as always to participate in this year’s run!