Reminder! This Saturday! Running of the Trolls for the Trevor Project!

I am going to visit my uncle Saturday. He just got out of the hospital.

2 Likes

Ooo, I will make a troll for this!

2 Likes

This is the troll Iā€™ll be going on :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Reminder Trolls. Show up for Voljin!

3 Likes

Todayā€™s the day :smile:

2 Likes

I am going to visit my uncle Saturday. He just got out of the hospital.

Oh my goodness! I hope heā€™s doing okay!

Todayā€™s the day :smile:

It is the day!

4 Likes

bumping and have my troll ready to log in!

4 Likes

I leveled mine a little bit so I could get stuff to mog over. It wouldnā€™t let me mog over the starting gear.

3 Likes

I need to give her heirloom gear to mog, and send her coin with which to do so :coin:

3 Likes

this is such an awesome event, thanks Drav for posting about this

2 Likes

Iā€™m a dummy who thought this started a few hours later so I missed it.

Looks like the event went well though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think in the future it might make more sense to just lay out the details of the event in the actual forum post. The only info I wanted that you didnā€™t just post here was ā€œWhich server is this happening on and how do I get invitedā€. Even if itā€™s just a few, Iā€™d wager having that info here would catch a few extra people rather than expecting them to go to a 3rd party website (especially when someone else has to post the actual links for you).

(I did go to the website, btw, just saying I donā€™t doubt that people skip over it if the post itself is missing key info)

1 Like

I had a ton of fun!

4 Likes

This is the first one Iā€™ve participated in and I thought everyone was awesome. Good banter, boisterous fun, and folks waiting for each other. Though Iā€™m just an ally, it felt great!

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t show up for the event due to raid, but glad that it was awesome!
Ally or not, events like these are a bunch of fun - and to boost a good cause as well, soā€¦ yay all around!

1 Like

It was really fun. Posted some pics here: https://www.instagram.com/soulebreaker/

Donā€™t want to spam the forums with pics.

7 Likes

Had a great time and great turn out. Wow needs more of these events along with the gnome one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is just one of my busiest weekends. Glad there was a great turn out. :heart:

2 Likes

AH NO I MISSED IT DX

Dang it

3 Likes

I made a male troll to also promote Menā€™s Health Month which is this month!

5 Likes