Reminder for Alliance to boycott Bgs tomorrow

Ugh… breeders.

1 Like

You play Human Warrior. How’s crutching on sword specialization’s +5 weapon skill and perception allowing you to see stealth 20 yards away doing for you?

Yeah sorry but I’d trade WOTF because it’s basically both my pvp trinket, or I can get the Blacksmithing one making me immune to fear for 30 seconds, for something like Perception, or even Sword Specialization. Hell I’d trade it for the 10% bonus reputation. Will make my next week AV grind for ring a hell of a lot quicker.

2 Likes

No need for a boycott. horde BG queue times are already going to be horrific. they have been spending the better part of a month forcing the most PVP oriented alliance players across almost all pvp servers to reroll or quit. believe me they are about to get their comeuppance.

1 Like

Most superior faction players, so used to face rolling out numbered lesser faction players, will probably suck at challenging PvP because they have had no real practice.

Come wrath human will be 90% of high end pvpers, then the horde gets the rest of the game.

You got anything to back this up? Retail horde have queues with cross realm. The queues were especially long without mercenary mode.

There are servers that are alliance over-populated too, you know. Blizz is likely going to match the overly-horde servers with the overly-alliance servers.

1 Like

both sides have to wait in retail i played both factions but thats more down to people blocking maps which leads to having a longer wait times. retail as ruined pvp and introduce mechanics that artificially increase queue time. and befor you say it be honest its not bg that merc mode was for is was for the wpvp zones that no one liked doing.

I’m trying to figure this out. Less Alliance…big huge boycott…and the queues for Alliance will get even faster for nonboycotting Alliance.

Interesting strategy to gain support across your faction?

1 Like

Now that they’re cross realm? We’ve know for almost a year that was the case.

The faction that gets paladins is whining about pvp. How do you look yourself in the mirror?

I call bull on this post. Why might you ask? Because horde queues ARE going to be longer then alliance PERIOD.

Anyone saying xrealm bgs are going to make horde queues similar to alliance are either 1. Trolling or 2. Have no idea what they are speaking about.

Let me share a little real world experience with you as well. For the 15 year aniversary blizz released old school AV which you could que at low levels. ( i believe level 20) placing everyone in same pool and boosted to 60 across every server.

I main horde. Average queue time was around 25 minutes during prime time. Off peak i had hour and a half queues . Late night i even had it not pop after 2 hours.

If i merced as alliance… insta pop primetime 10 minute off peak never had to wait an hour and never had it not pop.

Remember this pool included everyone in quue from level 20-120 across all servers!!!

One last note… i am willing to bet the majority of the first group to reach high ranks is going to be ALLIANCE as they are going to be able to turn more games over then horde. Quue boss is unbeatable. Tis life. Peace out

I have chars that I play more active on PVE realms and I only do BG´s. It´s why I wanted Classic, I don´t have much interest in dungeons or raids, it´s an old game and I saw everything up to Naxx back in the days.

There is also a lot of world pvp on PVE realms, sadly the Alliance is dominating those realms, so it´s really boring.

I suspect there are a whole bunch of people on the same boat. I being one of them. PVE PVP servers it isnt going to matter. Alliance will have shorter queues and will be turning more games over; i am thinking at least 2 to 1.

ah yes the old your wrong because Im right tactic…

projecting much?

yes because AV has a massive alliance advantage siriously f that bridge… btw im calling bs on you being a horde player any horde pvper know that AV favors the allies its why its on almost every hordes blocklist… and thus long que.

calling bs here again av favors allies not the horde horde players block it the que should be longer on ally side.

btw its nice that you waited a whole hr after you were replied to to post this so in the hope the people arguing against you would leave… you know we can see you name when your sitting on it right?

1 Like

Not even out yet and already sooking, Go back to your Against all odds.

10 minutes (as of 1.12)

2 minutes. Doesn’t share CD with PvP Trinket.

All fake news. The proof is in your class/race choice.

Fine. I’ll be that guy. :slightly_smiling_face:

SO?

Pserver folks smashed Classic and geared out before anyone else. Grandmasters will be upon us in what…three weeks? AND…

How does any of it really and truly effect our overall game experience? Theoretically Alliance could gear faster through BGs but…cmon what…+3 stat pieces obtained by some alliance faster than Horde (theoretically) are going to unhinge the game?

I just think the whole queue debate is a matter of choice.

If you don’t like em, go play Destiny or do a few sit-ups, clean the house, etc

I have heard from more than a few people that plan to actually play Retail or something else on the side and are actually hoping for some space between games.

I just don’t care about the rush, and good on you all, for caring about something I guess.

Lol OP,what?

Well, max level Horde players have been farming Alliance levelers/players.

They’ll probably find out that they reduced the number of max level opponents who can queue up for bgs, resulting in longer queues for the Horde.