Reminder for Alliance to boycott Bgs tomorrow

Alliance getting screwed over now that bgs are cross realm. The horde queues will be quick and they will face no penalty for farming alliance 24/7. The only revenge alliance had was long horde bg queues but its not in the cards anymore

FOR the Alliance

23 Likes

The Krusty Krab is unfair! Mr.Krabs is in there, standing at the concession, plotting his oppression!

37 Likes

Seems a bit petty… Aliiance should rise above and be better than all the horde jerks imo. And rekt BGs showing horde that only win due to numbers. But that’s imo

Lmao, just take a second and realize these people are real and we share the same oxygen.

35 Likes

Gotta try and take the high road and beat the horde in BGs. Then maybe they will quiet down a bit here in classic. But that’s wishful thinking, I know.

but how can you hide from the horde raids if not in a bg? xd

Lol, no.

1 Like

Seems like wasted oxygen. What is worse… They breed too.

6 Likes

not uh I never share my oxygen with no one!!!

Good luck with that boycott :joy: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

ahh… so alliance shouldnt rank to 14 and they should just let their rank decay because you got ganked in p2… got it.

9 Likes

I’m confused…

How will Horde queues be quick, exactly?

4 Likes

A level 13 Mage leading a boycott…that’s when you know things are getting real.

9 Likes

My prediction: for the first few days Horde queues will not only be quick but their matches will be easy on average due to PvE tourists.

“Oh hi! So yeah I was wondering what this cool portal in Ashenvale did. Wow look at the pretty flag SPLAT

Then those people will leave and Horde will be at 60-40 and umm yeah.

2 Likes

You got that wrong, If there are more Horde PvP’ers than Alliance, the Horde will have longer queues. Alliance will have faster queues.

Also, the better thing to do is like Flamelash, if the horde is camping you non stop and saying “Go Back to reTAil!” or re-roll, and then the alliance takes them seriously and mass abandons the server so that there is 95% Horde 5% Alliance… That is revenge.

3 Likes

Hard to believe these are real, actual human beings.

6 Likes

No. I’ve waited too long for Classic BG’s. I deserve to enjoy them more than the Horde deserve to be punished for crutching racials (not that they will help you much, Horde filth.)

4 Likes

More proof that alliance are the soft faction.

14 Likes

Sorry, i am not going to not play a BG, I’ve a flag with my name on it that needs running

11 Likes

see how sad the alliance is they all want to rub it in about queue times…lmao.

3 Likes