Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon

Season 2 will come to a close in a few hours at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (Midnight Central, 1:00 a.m. Eastern, 3:00 a.m. Brasilia Standard Time) .

Good luck in your final matches of the season!

8 Likes

Finally. Jesus.

3 Likes

Wow finally a post and the other question everyone has been asking completely not addressed?

Will arena points be retained for the ‘offseason’ to buy discounted gear?

14 Likes

Won’t arena points be turned to honor?

Yes, probably. That’s not the important question though. The question is related to the week-long off-season we had between Season 1 and Season 2. Everyone wants to know:

Will there be a one-week “off season” starting tomorrow, during which we can buy discounted Season 2 gear with our remaining Arena points?

5 Likes

Cool beans.

I had to re-roll for my guild, and have farmed up a lot of honor and arena points. Been waiting to use them since feral druid gear gets much better S3 gear than S1/2.

Will we be able to by the S3 off-pieces and S2 discounted gear tomorrow? I really hope so so I can get rid of some honor and start farming more. Otherwise, going to have nothing to do for a few weeks…

Would be nice to get a confirmation!

Thanks

2 Likes

Finally an update but are you going to provide us with details on the off-season now?

5 Likes

Why has no details been provided about the off season? and whether it will follow the same format as last season? with Arena points being converted to Honor at a later date and being able to buy gear with Arena points at a discount.

The End is hours away and we still have no details.

3 Likes

Why was this thread necessary? We needed another thread just for time stamps? You couldn’t edit that into the previous thread?

If you’re going to make a new thread… at least put something helpful in it.

5 Likes

They’re terrible at communicating.

7 Likes

Some answers to the questions above:

After Season 2 ends, Arena Season 1 gear will become available for Honor points, and Arena Season 2 gear will become available at a discount from the Area 52 vendors (and will no longer be gated by rating).

Later, when Season 3 starts, Arena points will be converted to Honor, and Season 3 gear will become available.

28 Likes

Everybody just chill. You’ll have your arena points after the season ends for at least a week. We’ll get the discounts in place at reset tomorrow.

All this stuff will sort itself out.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the clarification!

1 Like

Disable engi belt

All hail kaivax and these wonderful news :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When will rewards be given titles mounts etc?

10:00 pm Pacific Standard time = 12:00am Central time / 01:00am Eastern Time / 03:00am Brasilia time. That parenthesis is worded weird with the Midnight Central with no timing and then EST and Brasilia

Ok, but what about Oceanic? When does our season finish?

Thanks for the additional clarification Kaivax.