Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon

Thank you for letting us know!

Glad you waited until 7 hours before the end of the season to announce that it will end in the middle of the night. Most people thought it would end, at normal reset time, and some planned around doing games later tonight.
Now we have to scramble to do them before the deadline. Yes we could have done it before, but we didnt expect a 7 hour notice for reset.

3 Likes

Yep checks out.

“in a few hours at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (Midnight Central, 1:00 a.m. Eastern, 3:00 a.m. Brasilia Standard Time) .” ?

About freaking time we got an answer

2 Likes

I quick google search shows 5PM GMT+11 Tuesday, but that’s for US realms, I’m not sure if OCE is on a different timer. Given it’s in the same game client, I would guess it’s 5PM

sadly that is 100% on you
 ended even earlier last season, should have figured theyd do this stuff again

1 Like

It ended at the normal AM reset time after server restart. What are you talking about, I literally remember logging on right after the servers went up and bought my gear.

Nice day of announcement while OCE is at work.

1 Like

If it means anything, OCE largely won’t be home in time at all.

How does Blizzard not understand that an MMO requires players to plan around dates ahead of time?

When is BT dropping? Guilds/players require time to plan when to play together.

Less than 12 hours notice is absolutely pathetic. Do better Blizzard.

2 Likes

Nah it ended at 10pm on monday

The following week, we’ll end Arena Season 1 at 10:00 p.m. PDT on September 6 (1:00 a.m. EDT on September 7). This will begin a one-week offseason, and the adjustments to Season 1 Arena and Honor gear costs will go into effect.

At least they’re being consistent.

So when does season 3 start? Should we assume there will be more than a 1 week break given the start was not yet announced?

2 Likes

Nail biter. Thanks for the clarification—figured this would be the case but I definitely didn’t want all those Arena points to rollover and go to waste.

p3 will depend on how soon they can fix the bugs due to ptr.

Thanks for closing Season 2 while I am still at work.

I can’t help but personally feel that this is a big middle finger to the Oceanic Population.

This is an American game on American hours. Move to the States if you don’t like it. They don’t cater to Oceanic Population.

Furthermore its past time and no Season 1 gear for honor like they said.

1 Like

Slam dunk Kaivax. TY for the update.

An hour early, fam

Will S3 offpieces become available to buy before arena points get converted to honor?

1 Like