Reminder: Blizzard was explicitly against dual spec being in TBC

I’m not saying they make the game. I’m certainly not commenting on the trash that is retail.

where does it say this? you always talk about showing proof…

Oh, I remember that! I specifically remember you being pretty jealous because you could never hope to achieve that number!

What is the kids say today?

“Cope harder” or something like that?

GC isn’t important and is vastly overrated.

Yep, then I laughed at you for thinking I care.

Sweet deflection though, I notice you do that a lot… whenever your point is shot down you start personally attacking people, pretty tox

1 Like

better reroll all those boosts then and refund money!

Kumasama as he types his response

https://media.tenor.co/videos/7466fa5892cb5ea3fad4d6c323c5ef59/mp4

You responded. Everyone who doesn’t care hasn’t responded over even looked at this thread. By definition.

Just because you think you “shoot down” or whatever, doesn’t mean anything. It only means that something in your mind has happened that hasn’t happened in reality.

Its okay Kuma, dual spec will be available in wrath of the lich king classic (if it comes out)

1 Like

Case in point why I respond to you in the manner in which I do. You’re not here to discuss anything or be serious about anything. So why should I treat you like you’re anything else? :wink:

If you act like a child, you get treated like a child.

1 Like

Its okay Huffpost, dual spec will be available in TBC Classic (if Blizzaard implements it early)

See? It’s as simple as that. :wink:

1 Like

Boom, YES now you are getting it, so now we can stop talking about it right!?

You’re welcome to stop talking about it. I won’t.

I see why you would want it, but I can’t justify it purely to save you money in game. 50g there and back again a hobbits tale isn’t enough to implement dual specialization. I think you’d be better off asking for a reduction in cost.

Oh, okay, so that whole thing about you saying you didn’t care and then proposing you not talk about it was all just smoke and air?

Kind of like this comment you’re making, right?

Why should I take anything you say seriously? You keep on backtracking on your previous statements with brand new ones. As soon as you attribute some kind of consistency to what you say, maybe I’ll follow along.

1 Like

This is a straight up lie. They did not balance pve encounters around dual spec is not the same as not making balance changes to the game because of dual spec.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

You know what blizzard is not against? Cubicle crawls.

2 Likes

I’ve seen plenty of posts with perfectly reasonable sentiment on the subject and you’re nothing but snark 100% of the time.

I won’t hold my breath for any kind of breakthrough. I’m pretty sure it’s clear that it’s all you’re capable of.

I kind of get it though, you’re not really interested in a debate over something you just plainly want in the game without any sort of reconciliation. Engaging honestly would mean indicating you actually care about the other side but you’re not obligated to do so. So…yeah, I kinda get it. You do you and all.

Doesn’t mean TBCC will get it added though. Kinda think you need better than snappy one liners to convince Blizzard it’s a valid #somechange, since they clearly haven’t acknowledged that it would be yet.

2 Likes

Prove it! Show me the snark.