Reminder: Blizzard was explicitly against dual spec being in TBC

Your entire platform is based on how you feel. You post a thread that is entirely subjective to how you feel about this matter. Delimicus undercuts everything you say by giving an objective citation.

We’re talking about a decision on implementation date, not whether WOTLK was designed around it or not.

TBC was designed with not having dual spec in mind. We know that much.

So…logic dictates they may have waited…due to that design principle.

6 Likes

I’d like to experience both PvE and PvP without having deal with an archaic and outdated method. Respeccing is meant for adjusting your trees or fixing things. To say its a dear, precious remembrance of TBC is like saying children in Iron Lungs was a precious experience of childhood in the 1930-1950s.

2 Likes

What? Literally everything Delimicus is saying is his opinion, just as much as what I say is mine.

Are you saying the objective citation in the OP is “my feelings”?

Feelings = opinion.

Every post, from literally everyone here, is that poster’s opinion.

Do you also make it a point to remind people that water is wet?

2 Likes

Delimicus: Posts video of Blizzcon

Zipzo: “But that’s just your opinion!”

:rofl:

3 Likes

Man I grow tired of you making completely farcical rebuttals.

I didn’t say the video was his opinion. I literally never said that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You said my entire platform is based on how I feel, and that’s blatantly, patently false. My entire platform is based on an “objective citation”, which is posted right there in the OP.

Of course you’ll happily carry the goalposts wherever you need to, no matter what, so I’m not expecting you to see reason.

3 Likes

Is this the 9001st time you’ve said you’re “tired” of me?

Yet you make this post and then reply to me again and again?

You’re pretty much dying for attention.

1 Like

I have a bad habit of wanting to address poor argumentation and discussion habits in others. You are just a particularly exemplary case of it, it’s difficult to ignore. Others found a way to just block you but I’m weak.

There is never any argumentation ever presented by you. Ever. It’s all feelings. I keep telling you that and you never listen. You’re like Dalia Dippolito looking at video evidence of her confessing a crime and trying to tell everyone that what happened in the video isn’t real.

Lol imagine living on these forums like you and accusing anyone else of dying for attention. Pathetic

1 Like

What are you even talking about?

I posted a citation. Right there in the OP. That’s not a feeling. I’m ascribing to a literal citation of how the developer of the game felt during TBC. It’s the utter and complete opposite of “feelings”.

What planet are you even on?

Whenever you post it reminds me of that Derek from Captain Grim’s videos…with the phone line internet sound playing as you try to comprehend posts you’re responding to lol. BBZZZZT*

1 Like

Aren’t you another person who swore off interacting with me?

Are you guys just posting this stuff to garner my attention.

:joy:

Anyone who uses that emoji in a debate/argument tells more about them than they know.

3 Likes

It’s actually sad that you are narcissistic enough to even fathom that. Also likely a wishful projection based on your real life shortcomings. Work on your mental health man.

When a debate or argument starts, please let me know!

:+1:

Aww, you hurt my feelings! :sob:

1 Like

It’s weird that people think 2007 and 2021 are the same, and that companies can’t change opinions over time.

This is why blizzard doesn’t like to blue post, I have seen someone reference 15 year old TICKET response as infallible proof of blizzards stance on something in 2021

5 Likes

But it’s important. This experience is intended to be a recreation of the design principles of that time, so how they felt at that time is inherently important.

2 Likes

Or people in general.

Careful bud, comments like this can easily be considered trolling and according to the Code of Conduct falls directly under harassment.