Remember When

Remember When…

1. People were complaining that the Horde ‘never pvps’?

2. People were complaining that the Horde needed to ‘step up its pvp game’?

3. People were demanding that ‘layering be removed’ so that the ‘coward Horde players’ would be ‘forced to pvp’?

4. Alliance guilds were saying ‘we roll-in and kill all of your faction leaders every thursday at 5’ and you can do anything about… try and stop us?

5. Allies were complaining about the ‘blue wall’ of unflagged Horde players in pvp?

it’s kind of funny now looking back on it, isn’t it?

While all the was happening I was still leveling so didn’t really partake, but it seems to be a thing.

However, you probably could have just replied to the 8 other threads.

1 Like

No I dont. Post on your main btw.

2 Likes

On that honor grind.

Remember which guilds those were making those claims? Only one of them still exists.

The passive aggressive is palpable.

Also, who posts on an alternate character on an online fantasy game venue where your already anonymous? Are you that cowed by the Grob forum community? It doesn’t even represent 1% of the server’s populace…

Do I remember when an extremely small minority of people from mainly (2) Alliance guilds posted about lack of Horde engagement in PVP pre-phase II on the Grob realm forums and Reddit?!?

Yes, I do.

I remember the average Horde player didn’t care cause they were prepping for phase II and phase III.

The average Alliance player didn’t care either. As someone who PVPd quit a bit pre phase II I can tell you I never had a problem finding Horde to fight if I wanted to.

This laughable Horde narrative of
“You called down the thunder now reap the whirlwind!!” is possibly the best running joke since classic’s launch.

Phase II PVP is out for 1 week. If you guys think 1 week of PVP on Grob are the mountains of corpses and rivers of blood people rolled here for, your woefully mistaken.

This barely even reaches the status of cute gopher hill.

Apparently some BG(s) are dropping in December, so that result.in a reprieve for some folks.

7 Likes

Too much text.

Horde and alliance are dumb.

laughs in front of pryamid of horde skulls

2 Likes

I remember when Horde infiltrators rolled Alliance, then posed as a fake outrage mob with a campaign to dismantle the largest and most organized and capable PvP guild Alliance side and succeeded just weeks before Phase 2 dropped.

1 Like

I have some tinfoil to sell you sir.

4 Likes

Nah he was just a racist and finally got what he’s deserved over the last 20 years. Horde don’t dominate this realm.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/2mR9fgt.jpg

Man, that’s such a pain on mobile. Honestly.

Remember when you were young?

Most of those players still exist, just in about 2 other guilds and I still see them around PvPing. AFAIK just the GM is no longer here.

So we really didn’t lose any capable PvPers and our faction has far more capable PvPers than just them.

1 Like

Are you like, legitimately proud of this? I just really need to know. Also, don’t remember then don’t remember now. All I see is honor.

2 Likes

I’m aware, I just couldn’t resist taking a stab.