Remember when Streamers and their zombies cried for Solo Shuffle?

And Ruki said it best, with wow having such a Massive Barrier just to learn to play the game, new kids are not going to stay. Level 20 and they only need to know 50 keybinds with split second reaction, gluck lol.

shuffle players when wow patch 11.0 lets you get numerical achievements from blizzard ripoff cookie clicker and an even less resistant path obliterates all that participation you misunderstood

2 Likes

casters when they realise that after this xpac when the next rolls around and they have next to nothing they have now since their time has passed

nonsense sentence
how do you think casters fared before df

When you play mw the ques are longer, I get instant pop on my pres voker usually, Haven’t tried any other healer atm tho. Was hoping i can finally play hpal the class ive bene playing since i started but looks they nerfed it again on ptr lololol.

so you’re saying mages didnt 1 tap in SL and druids didnt 1 tap convoke during SL?

yea casters were POWERFUL in SL so you are wrong again

that is the opposite of what i said

2s are still fun and quick queues, but more sweaty than a group of nuns at a cucumber farm.

Why do players blame other players for blizzards inability to care about pvp?

SS didn’t kill 3s

It kept it on life support

2 Likes

I feel like 3s would be slightly less inactive if they hadn’t made shuffle, albeit with less overall ranked participation.

Possibly but yes, then you have overall less participation

I have a number of people on my bnet who just log on at night, play SS and log off

The accessibility is a huge draw and a lot of these players will just go back to league ect

6 Likes

Season 1 was soo much fun, I played thousands of RSS games. The queue wait times gradually kept getting longer, until the point to where I would be online all evening just for a few games.

Playing against multiglads on alts at 1600 was not fun either. As the player base left, it only made things worse. So you spend all evening just for a few games, and get power famed every time. So I understand why the players left lol.

RSS season 1 spoiled us, no way in hell I am going back to LFG lol. So until Blizz fixes wow, World of Diablo4 is hella fun atm!

“Remember when Streamers and their zombies cried for Solo Shuffle?”

No, I remember people asking for solo queue so they could play 2’s/3’s/RBG’s without using the horrible LFG system.

3 Likes

Preach brother. I do not care what form of rated pvp is more active. I just want to play pvp and shuffle has done a great job of getting people involved.

Until the duelist Andys’ were begging for shuffle cr nerfs, so they could have 3s inflation for a chance at the mount.

Cause everyone knows those ego filled players couldn’t get it otherwise.

1 Like

s2 SL was actually a good season tho?

shuffle cr did need nerfs tho

When I see a Glad mount in this age of wow I think 2 things, one they are a whale and have a grand of expendable income for pixels in a video game. OR they are sooo good, they can carry a team. Its hard to tell now days.

You mean you?

Better than buying boost for a chance at a mount and then falling short anyway.

You mean you?

1 Like

Swol is good to know, I watched him as a fly on the wall in Org. He enguages the community, has Hillarious debates, solid player.

you “LEET” players can sit in an empty capitol city tooting your own horns lol.

I am sure there are still people in old games like runescape and everquest talking about being the best and pouring ten years into a game no one cares about anymore lol.

evolve w the times grandpa or join the dinosaurs.

There’s good trolling and there’s bad trolling. Defending Swole to try and troll is bad trolling.

You’re trying too hard.

1 Like