Remember that Dark Ranger Questline?

I would be surprised if blood elves didn’t get something later. The customization they got now feels awfully bare compared to races like night elves. And the fact they are sharing assets with void elves. Hopefully darkfallen and undead elf stuff will come this expansion. BFA was a perfect time for them as an allied race, but customization might me in the cards.

1 Like

This will be cool. Some of the best parts of game were when we had the warlock and paladin mount quests, and the hunter and priest legendaries. It wasn’t just rewarding for the guy on the quest, it was an event for everybody. And, you got a shot at some loot that only dropped during those events.

1 Like

One of the deciding factors on my race change was the lack of customizations for Belves. I didn’t want all the jewelry. On Orc I’ll get red eyes and warpaint. It’ll look much better for Warrior.

I did keep my Pally, Priest and Mage as Belves. I’d still like red eyes for my mage, but she’ll likely just get the dead looking eyes instead.

1 Like

In b4 it’s customization for Void Elf hunters only.

“The Horde have abandoned us for siding with Sylvanas, so we turned to the Alliance.”

Don’t give Blizz ideas!