Remember my Teldrassil theory?

THE WOT event will be again accesible in sl.

I donā€™t know how I feel about that being brought back.

Do you have a source confirming this? First Iā€™m hearing of it; last I heard was that players were still starting at the battle for the Undercity.

4 Likes

LMAOOOOOO!!! GOT EM!! This post should show why NO ONE should take Dreadtroll seriously. Heā€™s a clown.

1 Like

i play beta :wink:

1 Like

If that is true, the only good thing about that will be my opportunity to get horde players killed again by healing the Sentinel NCPā€™s the in the masters glave that they tried to kill. :blush:

In the quests lists windows for Shadowlands Beta there is a Lore Book called ā€œThe Story So Farā€. The first entry is for the Battle of Lordaeron in which the first sentence lists the battle as ā€œIn retaliation for the Burning of Teldrassilā€.

So noā€¦ it is not forgotten and still very much in the game lore.

That works! How was it implemented? Do they just start players near the beginning of the zone quests?

From what I remember people saying before, I think you can just pick it up from Shaw in SW, if you choose BfA as your leveling area. Or from Sylvanas in Undercity I guess.

If youā€™ve never played, then your level 1 character starts at the traditional starting place. You also have that option even if you have played through bfa.

Characters who have done BFA have the option of starting their new characters on Exiles Reach which takes you to 10 or 11. You then do your 11-50 leveling in the BFA zones and play through the BFA storylines which take you to 50 and then Shadowlands.

Allied Races start at level 10 and go straight to the BFA leveling zones as above.

1 Like

As an interesting follow up on my point of neutral factions needing to have a reaction it has been observed that the Undercity Flag at the Argent Tournament has been knocked over.

h ttps://www.wowhead. com/news=317869/argent-tournament-undercity-banner-in-the-shadowlands-pre-patch

2 Likes

Yeah but IMO it was the Forsaken Champions themselves knocking it over, since it represents Sylvanas.

4 Likes

Could very well be true but regardless of who did it, it is a reaction. That is better than nothing.

Could very well mean there might be a new Forsaken banner coming soon. They are still due a heritage armor/quest chain.

4 Likes

I hate how everyone mangles urls instead of simply typing ` around them.
I also hate how Blizzard cannot stop dunking on the Horde.

It is hilarious to me that the sole action the Argent Crusade has ever taken against the architect of a second scourge rampaging across Lordaeron [might be] a knocked over flag.

6 Likes

Not really clear who knocked it over.

I honestly figured it was the Forsaken guy standing next to it. He hasnā€™t bothered to pick it up, at any rate.

5 Likes

Last time I tried doing a link it told me I wasnā€™t allowed. Just putting a couple of `` around them allows you to get around the trust level or whatever it is?