Remaining CBH Allies

Hail ED, obviously we all know the situation on the server and across the game as a whole so no explanation needed there.

Real simple, Im looking to put together a small rp campaign, possibly much more than that but this is a bit of a test. CBH has had many allies through the years and many respected foes as well and while the density of players is low I am looking to see how many of you quality people remain scattered across the realm.

Feel free to reply here or message me in game or discord.

3 Likes

A good ol’ mustering of allies from far and wide.

The various versions of wow has cannibalized its own playerbase. An RP campaign is a solid idea, hoping there’s enough people around to get something going.

For King an’ Clan!

Most of the last few RP folks i knew left when the lawsuit happened.

ED might as well not even be labeled RP at this point.

Tha’ would be refreshin’. Perhaps ye’ll get mor’ luck findin’ ladspe on other realms, like moonguard, to join the campaign. I would like to participate, when are ye plannin’ on doing it?

1 Like

I mean compared to WRA and MG it really wasn’t. That’s my perspective from when I joined in BFA, it was always extremely hard for me to find any sort of rp out of events. I think a true RP-PvP server needs healthy wpvp and an active walk up rp scene.

1 Like

Las time I’ve seen this here was during mop/wod

Theres no doubt many have left and many of the organizers. This is an attempt to gather those ED faithful who know this is thier home no matter the hardships.

Yeah, theres a large scale when it comes to what is considered rp and for some ED never had rp because it didnt fit thier definition. However, the pvp supported by ingame rivalries between guilds, races, and characters is what made the community great. Each a hero or villian in thier own mind but all contributing through participation.

Id just like to extend a hand to anyone who has stuck it out on ED. If that be 5 or 50, we can make the best of it. Creating the content that likely drew us to ED.

Cesteren, Hail lad, im currently working on putting the campaign into trp3e. Obviously its following the path of CBH but again any allies of old are welcome to join the party.

There will be two parts, first being the more rp centric story for those interested in that but followed by a gathering of all abled bodies for a bit of wpvp to satiate the thirsty hammers and axes.

I want to put the best product out I can so Im expecting a campaign launch after new years but if something becomes definite I will notify everyone i can.

3 Likes

You have my axe!

Bargrim, would you mind if I reached out in-game to get some ideas from you on changes you and your guild would like to see for the RP community?

1 Like

There are a couple of us that still play time to time on Moon Guard. The Marines have always been a fan of CBH since we stumbled upon you all in a random Alterac Valley many years ago. If it’s ok to cross realm into the raid, would happily answer the Clan’s call to battle.

1 Like

Hail Jerec, for sure we’d love to have ya’ll fight beside us again. I’ll give you a headsup when the time gets closer o7