Reliwik the Defiant broken again(along with other broken mount issues)

So first off he’s missing for the first two days and then they get him working for a single day and now today he’s broken again. The egg to summon him will spawn but he himself isn’t there so clicking the egg is useless. This appears to be on most realms btw and i’ve gotten into a couple of groups now for them all to be broken, Speaking of broken mount rares Famu the Infinite was also broken. Didn’t check if that was the case yesterday though or today yet. Another one to add would be the Dusklight Matriarch and the Lost Razorwing Eggs so hope you’ve been holding on to your eggs cuz that’s broken too :)(unless that’s been fixed recently)

1 Like

According to some of the comments on Wowhead and tickets that were created, we need 10 Lost Razorwing Eggs to get the mount instead of 6.

Ya a couple people got it after their 10th one.

To the two posters above me: Reliwik the Defiant is not the egg turn in rare. He is the rare at the Vault of Secrets.

Gotcha. So atleast the egg one has been worked out(at the time of making this post, there were some wowhead comments of people turning in 10 or more eggs without getting the mount item but could be misremembering, just glad people are getting it now). Famu is still broken on my own realm but i know that he’s been working on other realms now and Reliwik can still be hit or miss as his nest was comepletely gone yesterday but working today. Maelie is also having some issues as she’s been broken since the start of week 2 of patch 9.1(though she’s had issues since start of patch) with no one being able to find her at her known spots and not in town.

And while this post was mainly for the Reliwik issues, i included other known rare spawns with mounts that were or are still bugged.

His nest has been missing for two days on Whisperwind :frowning:

If the nest is not present he will not spawn that day. He can take upwards of 3 hours to spawn on days when the nest is present. If you have not seen him in a few days that means they are just off days just like Melanie the Wanderer who only spawns every few days.

I have visited that area every day since Korthia has come out and the nest was there. This week is the first time I have not seen it. The nest is still missing.

The fallowing is information taken from wowhead and is based on information collected and shared by mount hunting members of the community.

How to determine if Reliwik is up
Go to the spawn point of the rare and the following scenarios can happen:

• There’s no nest → Reliwik won’t spawn, no need to stay. Done.

• Nest is up → Reliwik could spawn:

• There are 3 eggs, one clickable → Reliwik is up today.

• Reliwik is soaring above the cliff → Click the egg, Reliwik will land and you can kill it. Done.

• Reliwik is nowhere to be seen → It’s bugged but will be in other realms, check LFG. Done.

• There are 2 eggs, none clickable → Reliwik can be on cooldown or bugged.

• Wait 20 minutes*, if the egg doesn’t spawn it’s bugged. Done.

• Meanwhile, join any group for anything in The Maw or Korthia**:

• The nest is not up on that realm realm → Your realm is bugged, Reliwik won’t spawn anywhere. Done.

• The nest is up on that realm realm → Unless you see Reliwik or the clickable egg, leave and keep on checking.

There is a bug but the bug is displayed as the nest showing up on a day it is not supposed. This is caused by the egg being on spawn CD at the time of a daily reset. The egg will then spawn post reset and after a single person clicks, spawns, and kills Reliwik the nest will remain for the rest of the day but the interactable egg will not spawn.

I’m sorry, but the nest has been up every day until reset day and has not been up since. Could it be that there is a new bug? :scream:

You know, like the bug that happened a couple of weeks ago when the purple mobs that drop relics didn’t spawn for a week.

I’ll wait for Blizzard to check this out. Thank you.