Relic Farming Team! Do you Enjoy Community Banks?

Hello Friends,

One of the things I pride myself on is our ability to run a community bank within our guild. There are many ways to play this game and for some of us its truly about helping others. A good playlist and a nice path for farming can make a day seem peaceful after the terrorists ( I mean children) go to bed.

We try to supply a lot for our members - and its not just the raid team.
For the raid team we supply all the feasts, cauldrons, vantus runes and phials.
For anyone doing dungeons or anything else in game we supply spell threads, all enchants, health/mana pots, weightstones, safe rockets, various runes for weapons, all the personal stat foods, gems, bags, armour kits etc etc.

If this type of guild interests you, please consider joining us! I founded this guild 16 years ago and I would guess we are the longest and most active team on this server. We also try to give back to our farming team by hosting a weekend raid for everyone to see the raiding content if they are interested. That begins next Saturday.

if you have any questions at all please reach out via discord. MistressJenn#1355

Average age is 35+ and most are North American, but we do have some players all over the world.

Jen.