<Relentless Insomnia> Open Recruitment

Relentless Insomnia is built on a strong core of veteran WoW raiders from Vanilla, from “other” Classic Servers, and from EverQuest 1 “Classic/TLP” Servers. Our Relentless -.- dedication to the raid scene and our team focused attitude has transcended multiple games and servers. Now we are ready to bring that team back to WoW full time.

• We loosely call ourselves adults, as we are adults in name only.
  • We like to have a good time, but we take our gaming seriously.
  • We love to give each other crap, but we spend more time laughing at our own mistakes.
  • We are dripping with MMO knowledge, but we are humble to a fault.
  • We will be as competitive as we can be on all fronts, but we also believe in fostering a healthy server community.

Recruiting:
At this time we are only accepting Raider Applicants with both Attunements completed and nearly all BiS Dungeon gear for our raid teams. We run 2 40 man teams each week and space is at a premium, exceptional applicants should still feel free to apply for classes not listed below

Open Classes for core raid spots

• Holy Priests x2
  • Holy Paladins x2

Raid Info:
Standard Raid Times: 8PM EST – 12AM EST
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
While we may not raid on all of these nights, these are the primary nights you can expect to raid during farm content and major guild events on a standard schedule.
Progression Raid Times: We will push harder and expand on our Standard Raid Schedule with potential extra days/hours when progressing through new content. While we are not looking to be a “World First” guild, we will be taking a hardcore approach to new content as its released. Higher than average playtime during new content releases should be expected.
Open-World Bosses: They will die at our earliest convenience following the spawn. We will typically mobilize immediately if it is during the waking hours.

Raiding Goals: Server First kills in all content, 100% Track Record for Phase 1.

Apply Today
Recruitment Team:
Lead - Chains
DoDickle
Farma

or contact any member requesting Discord info

humble? which is why your guild leader monopolized a bs pattern for 2 months and then tried undercutting everyone else after he wasnt the only one of the server with it anymore? rofl ok buddy

^ seconding above. “Healthy server community” hahahahahahaha. You call price gouging every plate wearer on the server for personal benefit - building a community? You’re scum, and so is anyone who enabled the behavior. Your guild’s reputation has been set, tarnished by the blood money you exsanguinated from your fellow players. No 180-degree-turn-crafting-for-tips PR stunt is going to save you now. Congratulations, you played yourself.

1 Like

Who else can craft the helm?

Sorry, but I have to laugh at fostering a healthy server community and the humble to a fault. I added 4 people (including your GM) from your guild onto my ignore list for sh’t talking some pleb in LFG and attempting to stroke their self perceived elitist egos.

I’d avoid like the plague.

a warrior by the name of Dogshep