Release RDF in Phases?

They make mods for that, its obvious you are super sensitive and probably put more people on ignore than you really need to.

Also I’ve watched your posts all week and you are literally one of the biggest trolls there is.

have some bridges
:bridge_at_night: :bridge_at_night: :bridge_at_night: :bridge_at_night:

Ah yes, I’m glad to see the training from Blizzard of “waiting is content” is working.

Outside of that, honestly I like the idea. Too bad the “RDF day 1 or unsub” group won’t care, and too bad the “No RDF” group still has to deal with RDF and thus will still be seething.

Holy moly! Bye Felicia.

1 Like

This is sensible. The rest of RDF should be implemented as it was in patch 3.3.5. 0 reason to not include the auto teleport, it already required you to have at least discovered the dungeon entrance before queueing in.

2 Likes

this should be how blizzard implements lfd this is perfect

1 Like

You guys needlessly complicate your relationship with Blizzard. Always.
And Blizzard needs to quit acting like a prima donna.

1 Like

Just put it in during ICC like it was, don’t complicate it.

1 Like

u will lose more people if lfd is added then u will if it is not

You will lose more if lfd is removed than if it was left authentic, you mean.

1 Like

It did? I don’t remember that. Maybe it wasn’t an issue for me cause I mostly quested leveling up and probably came across the entrances anyway.

I did remember that at some point, turns out it lasted til Cata launch.

Yep. This was changed in Cataclysm.

ICC patch

that is not as it was

No. Put it in at start. They want to give us final patch status in everything else so they can put lfd in right from the start.

Stop trying to give them a reason to pretend like they are doing us a favor. We are not asking for a new feature. We are demanding they put back what they are saying they are taking away.

1 Like

i guess we are pretending that the mass flooding of WTS ___ Boost is only a few people and not hundreds on the bigger servers. You can ignore every one you see on Bene and it wont put a dent in it.
you literally need an addon to read LFG chat lmfao

1 Like

Would you like to know how I can tell that you don’t really understand the whole front-loading of patches, bug fixes, talent changes, etc. philosophy of Classic?

Check out the patch history of WotLK:
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch/3.x

Read all of the talent changes alone, ignoring spell balance changes. I’m pretty sure you’re not advocating for Ret Paladins and Death Knights to be unstoppable juggernauts of terror in PvP are you?

Or are you?

At first thought i was thinking you make a good example of why their should be no lfd tool. Because that way we would all habe a choice and thst choice would be never to be in a group with someone like you.

But in 2nd thought, if there was a lfd, you wouldnt be here anymore so i wouldnt have to worry about grouping with you that way either. But at least with the lfd, you also rid the game of one more selfish player that is only out for themself and throws a little " im gonna quit" tantrum if they dont get thier way. So yeah, quit. Dont even wait. The sooner u do, the sooner we will have one less toxic player. The rest if us will be having a blast joining up over and over with groups and playing together. Easily. U know, like how the game is supposed to be played.

We want to group up and play. U want to set around and start at lfg channel. Please semd me your gold before you go.

This happened to me during the tbc pre patch. I ignored so many mages that were spammimg boost runs. My ignore list filled. It wanst long enough.

I’ve long been an advocate for a phased introduction of LFD.

At launch for Classic-era (1-60) dungeons, because even in TBC Classic it’s almost impossible to run those dungeons on many servers.

At the first major content patch for Outlands (60-70) dungeons, assuming that you see evidence that players are starting to struggle to put together groups for these dungeons.

And either in the last major content patch for Northrend (70-80) dungeons, or not at all for Northrend dungeons. I’m actually increasingly in favour of the latter. I think that many of the perceived problems of LFD would not manifest if it was ONLY available for low level dungeons.

Although I want LFD from prepatch until the end I could stomach a phased release, but I think increasing the dungeons included progressively would be better. Sub 70 dungeons to begin with, then once Ulduar is released add in normal dungeons, then when Trial of the Crusader comes out add in heroics (excluding the Black Knight’s Dungeon), then add in Heroics (and the black knight) once ICC is released but leave those new dungeons out of the rotation until finally Ruby Sanctum is released.

At that point the LFD becomes as much a catch up mechanic as the badges, but I like this compromise better than just wait until it doesn’t matter any more and then try to get my fix.