Release Latin servers

Blizzard please release Latin servers people don’t find it fun have to be forced to play with people they can’t communicate with.

2 Likes

In what way are you forced?

If you travel to China are you forced to read the signs in Chinese? Technically no, but we all know you’ll have to in order to understand what is going on.

1 Like

Try dungeon finder lmao

Spanishblocker is an addon through curseforge. I do not see ANY spanish in chat anymore. Works wonderfully . Doesn’t prevent you from playing with them, but you won’t have to see the crazy amount of spam in spanish.

They did when Classic launched. LA players didn’t roll on them or abandoned them shortly after launch.

Just blows my mind that in 2024 they can’t have some built in AI google translator. If you’re going to lump LATAM in the North America region at least give tools to make communication easier.

3 Likes

Yeah communication is kinda important in this game, it would make sense to give them some servers.

2 Likes

Release the realms with archeology buffed to drop more gear

Look Blizzard, actual proof of what we deal with in game!

1 Like

The thing is we shouldnt have to have an addon to play the game.

Yeah because of a few reasons

1. They don’t want to play with each other because they hate the country, they’re from ( real racism)
  2. the players are bad. ( including themselves
  3. They RMT gold

There is not enough latinos to Fill a new server, because most latinos can’t affort WoW sadly. For Blizzard perspective it is a waste of money.

tu eres el que siempre me dices cosas en el juego yo quiero jugar con tu madre

we dont say anything in game other than “please stop spamming in spanish” or “please speak english” any of the other players that say hateful things to you other than those two things I previously said should be banned. There is no need to bring that type of hate into the discussion. We just want to be able to speak to the people we are playing with.

Also my mom doesnt play wow, but I do speak spanish.

your proving my point here I dont speak spanish and shouldnt have to go to google translate to figure out what you said.

Blizzard make ANti VPN servers and region lock servers so the everyone can enjoy the game and not have to deal with avoidable problems

Build that wall!

In retail SA falls into NA servers. Just like OCE does.

Don’t use rdf stuff.

Use selective grouping.

Now classic could lose that authentication crap and give better comments. Like retail.
Classic comments for group ads kind of lacks really.

M0 and beyond you can say No SA or OCE in The ad. It’s understood by most the ping hits aren’t wanted in a say M20.

Or raid.

Hell even even OCE /SA retail puts up ads saying this an oce based run. So US peeps know to not sign up if they will rage about ping.

yeah we dont have that luxury in classic these people spam there non sense like guild recruiting adds in LFG we cant figure out who is who

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.