Release classic sooner, heres how

Lets have a look at where blizz hq is located, I think that might help. :wink:

2 Likes

Well, IIRC, when they did the once presentation on Classic WoW and rebuilding the experience, the character that was being used to demonstrate things was named “July” so there were inferences that could be made there.

…Or it could be those videos were recorded in July.

1 Like

Well being that they are clearly trying to cut costs in the company I assume you mean the not yet announced China HQ relocation?

2 Likes

Too expensive these days, probably be somewhere in Africa instead. They might have been given the goods on a hot deal from an African Prince.

2 Likes

That’s what world PvP is for at TM/SS, Crossroads, Astranaar. That alone will keep people busy as they wait. Oh yeah and make sure WorldDefense is working so people know where to go like back in the day.

There would be significant logistical concerns with how to bar people from higher level zones, or just having to complete most of the zones in general.

I’d also add, that 10 levels every month would be a terrible timeline…
Leveling gains slow significantly as you go, and 30 is only roughly the 1/4 mark for the 1-60 time itself.

~30-36 hours /played to get to 30, for anyone who knows how to level quickly.

A cornerstone of this company was to not release the game until it’s ready.

Have you seen the commentary on BFA?

He did say was.

2 Likes

Your idea is bad.

:cocktail:

1 Like

I think a lot are missing the point… we are sitting here without a decent mmo to play. 1/6th of classic WoW is still better than 100% of retail.

Personally, I’d rather wait.

:cocktail:

Maybe for beta purposes, but don’t forget how in classic, quest go all over the place.

You’re missing the point, which is that it’s not possible. The devs schedule isnt “Monday, arathi highlands, Tuesday desolace, etc”. If you really need your mmo fix that bad then do some prep work for release. Plan out your leveling path (with alternate locations in case of high pop). Read guides for your class and professions to see the best spec is or where the pattern vendors are. Look up quests so you know where to get upgrades at specific levels. Or play a different genre of game until release so you dont burn out.

Lol it’s the same game I played 14 or what ever years ago you don’t need to plan and research… if it’s the same quests most of us can probably remember most of them by heart.

Thottbot took way to long to load over dialup while alt tab.

It’s not new content. (Unless you are a younger player)

Would love to just have the demo back again for low level stuffing around.