<Relapse> <A> Recruiting competitive core and casuals

The core of our community has played WoW and other games together for over 11 years. We play WoW at a hardcore level but on a casual schedule. Our group was splintered by queues at Classic launch but we recently transferred to combine our efforts and make Alliance on Earthfury relevant.
We are recruiting all classes and roles to get into Ony’s/MC with the intent to clear, ASAP. We are also recruiting casuals who can represent the tag well. Formal raid times are TBD but likely to be on Tuesdays or Wednesdays with an additional raid on Thursday once more content is released.
Add Slank in-game or my Battlenet, Brawn#11931, for more information. Let’s make something great happen.

2 Likes

So happy to be on Earthfury. So far all of the people have been great to us. We are growing extremely fast. Can’t wait to kill Rag/Ony!

Really enjoying the new server, definitely worth it. Looking forward to running the big things!

Looking for healers and melee dps, come make an introduction. Won’t regret!

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9-12 eastern with an additional raid on Thursdays once more content is released. Come kill dragons w/ us

Holy paladins, rogues, and hunters we are looking for you!

Hi guys,

I’m potentially looking to transfer to this server, and was hoping I could talk with an officer or GM to get more info. Anybody have a battlenet ID so I could talk with them?

I got gkicked from this guild today for saying “what’s up my Naga” when a guildy logged in.

Someone named Slank messaged me and went on a power trip. I apologized to guild chat, then Slank messaged me asking my age and kicked me after I wouldn’t tell him.

I didn’t even say anything in a negative or offensive way. I have logs to prove it too if your interested in them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the free bump, champ. Good chance for me to state that we don’t tolerate racism or other prejudice whether it be blatant or hidden behind unsophisticated euphemisms. Join us if you want a mature environment that doesn’t resemble the barrens chat

1 Like

I think this dude is confused on what “racism” means.

1 Like

Here is the full chat between me and Mr “Mature” Slank. I would post a link but I cant because blizz forums wont let me.

[Guildy]: yo ppl
[me]: sup my nagga
[Slank]: lets chill on even referrencing the n word ok
[me /w Slank]: nachos?
[Slank /w me]: wanna respond again? you are replaceable
[me /w Slank]: For what?
[Slank /w me]: dont need you having access to guild chat, caues more problems than your current worth
[me]: what problems?
[me -> guildchat]: Sorry if my last message offended anyone, I didn’t mean to almost get gkicked
[Slank /w me]: how old are you
[me /w slank]: I’ll tell you if you tell me
/gkicked

Super mature Slank

Dang son you must have a lot of time on your hands. We’ve got more people who want to keep out little immature dweebs than people who want to rehash racist content. Imagine defending prejudice in 2019

1 Like

Imagine really wanting something to be racist when it’s not in 2019 oh wait that happens all the time.

This dude claims maturity, yet calls me a little dweeb. This guy says I have too much time, is one of the first 60s and responds to all my posts.

Let’s not kid ourselves. You didn’t kick me for what I said in guild chat. I got kicked for not stroking your power tripping hard on.

These bumps are great, ty. You have the right to be an idiot in chat but not in our guild chat. We made the rules that govern behavior and you not only disregarded the rule but tried to make jest of it. Your efforts here are only creating more interest in becoming a part of Relapse. Feel free to keep posting

Not sure what rule I broke or when I made jest of said rule but ok. You know if we keep going I can see this turning 180. I think we are starting to develop a real connection here Slank. I may even be falling for you a little bit.

As servers open transfers, consider joining one of the first two guilds on Alliance side to kill bosses in MC. All skilled players are encouraged to reach out.

I agree with Pepitoz, stay far away from this guild! Tried them out awhile back and left after a day, it’s not worth the time or energy dealing with the people in Relapse!

We cleared 6/10 MC tonight on the first Alliance lockout. Looking primarily for rogues and not trolls!

Hi Slank,

I’m a 60 Rogue that will probably be moving servers soon. I’m interested in learning more. Can i grab your blizz ID to have a conversation?

Hey Raylas, sorry for the late response. My battle net ID is Brawn#11931