Reinvention [H] exp’d players building from ground up LF All!

Hey what’s up!

I’m starting to recruit very early for TWW and an exciting project with a specific demographic!
In the meantime, if you read this and you want to start raiding right away, we can certainly pug it out.
I’ve been on ZJ for 14 years now and I love this server!
RL improvements took me away from the game for the most part of 3 expansions but prior to that I consistently raided on 2-3 tons N/H/M (mythic beginning when it was introduced in SOO).
That’s just a brief introduction

The time frame is starting a community for the War Within. I know the progression numbers, a lot of people are either beating their faces or not doing anything or they’re tired of the current content.

What I’m looking for:
**Mature minded Individuals who want to build their own team from the ground up or take part in building a new community.

If you’ve played for a time and noticed that your friends have all moved on, or just prefer a peaceful yet challenging raid, dungeon experience and open world questing with your guild, maybe it’s time to reinvent!

Big takeaway:
A new community. Are you interested in one? Would you like to build one? Are you excited about meeting new people and/or need a fresh start?

You can join during Dragonflight, or wait until closer to TWW. Either way, I’ll be here keeping this post up and grinding out my alts!
Hit me up!!
gunwyvar#1144

1 Like

Sent you a friend request would like to talk more about your post. raven

1 Like

Great talking with you, looking forward to things ahead!