Reinvent Yourself for up to 30% off Select Game Services

Reinvent Yourself for up to 30% off Select Game Services

Start a daring adventure exploring a vast world beneath the surface of Azeroth in World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ and save 30% off select Game Services. From now through September 2, make the most of your savings on Character Transfer, Race Change, Faction Change, and Name Change Packs.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Cheap race changes for earthen?
Nice one.

4 Likes

Smart marketing! Someone is getting a bonus.

3 Likes

I dont care what the plan was. Sale or no sale i was thinking about it.

2 Likes

Ive finally settled on not race changing to an earthen.
But, if i still feel that way after doing their quests again on live… we’ll see.
I really do love the earthen…

2 Likes

How about you give one for free every time you bring out a new race instead of nickel and diming people who already pay you a monthly subscription.

5 Likes

Won’t you also have to unlock Earthen first?

Yeah, but the lead-up quests for that in Hallowfall are currently bugged.

I don’t remember, are race changes, once bought, able to sit in your menu until ready to be used, or do I need to use it instantly?

I want to buy one and then use it when Dracthyr are given more classes, so I can race change my main.

You can save them. I have 2 saved up right now from the last sale.

1 Like

Thank you!

Nope those are do-able…only one not able to be done right now is the Campaign one which is time gated…hopefully tuesday the quest for the Campaign pops up

I did every quest in Hallowfall and they aren’t there and they’re greyed out on the achievement list.

the ones your speaking of are NOT needed for the race

If you want a different race or to be part of the other faction, you should EARN IT not pay for it. Go create a new alt! Don’t take the easy way out

But what if a person doesn’t play alts?

I previously would rotate races for different expansions for something new.

Fortunately I landed on the perfection of goblin and nothing else needs to be changed again.

Because even though Kotick’s gone the C-Suite greed is still around.

1 Like

I hope a repeat of this sale is planned for when Dracthyr get more class options as well. :dracthyr_nod:

no thanks.

The whole industry has turned into this. The fact that Early Access begins with E and A is not a coincidence :slight_smile: