Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur to Vendor

I personally don’t care about size as much as model type. I wanted a sauropod mount. There are lots of different ones already in the data base. Blizzard made only one available in the game, and then removed it. I’d be delighted if they put even a mini one back in the game.

2 Likes

keep dreaming

I think currently the best solution to the people wanting brutosaur is them fixing the bug of it appearing once in like 8 months.

I say bug only because it used to appear every 2 weeks before it bugged out and then it stopped appearing altogether for like 7 months.(Still not appeared on the US realms)

At the current rate at which is shows up it means it could decades before you can get a chance to bid on it making it impossible not to mention the boosters with multi realm gold caps who are waiting to sell it for 30million+ and other grey market sites which are selling for some big irl dollars/Euros.

And there are several other mounts in the rare rotation in which the brutosaur was added like the mimirons head which shows up every 1-2 weeks in the region.

If the mount just appears more on the BMAH it will always go for gold cap as there are many people who are waiting to cap it. So this doesnt affect the people who bought it from FOMO cause people are going to pay 2 times the gold to get it.

The other problem of it being intrusive is only visual as you can click through the mount on portals and mailboxes but thats just my personal opinion on it im sure many people dislike the size of the mount as it is intrusive visually and i understand completely that point.

But the mount was added as a gold sink mount like its predecessor the yak mount and the mammoth mount and they were also considered expensive in their respective timeline.
So blizzard had no real reason to remove the mount for its price.

Yes the AH mount they didnt want to make it more common and the reason was that they don’t want to leave the older cities more barren i.e stormwind/orgrimmar as the other cities are anyways pretty much dead.

But even this point doesnt make sense as ive seen alot of players chilling in stormwind/orgrimmar even though there are like 3-4 brutos camping the oribos mailboxes ofc this could be different on your realm and infact ive seen more brutosaur mounts camping the older major cities than in oribos so it doesnt make sense as whoever wants to actually be in these said older cities will be there irrespective and im sure our developers can come up with a better solution to filling older cities rather than deleting a mount.

1 Like

It should return with BFA Timewalking.

3 Likes

Mounts Blizzard should put back into the game:

• Longboi. Never should have been removed.
  • Unarmored epic mounts. Make them 60% options like the other unarmored models.
  • ZG raptor and tiger. Put a bronze dragon in front of ZG and let us switch between the two.
  • Black and Plagued Proto-drake. No other meta mount has been removed and the hard part of the achievement (not dying) has its own achievement. Bring back the mounts, not the titles.
  • 2007 Brewfast Ram. Again, never should have been removed.
5 Likes

I detect no misses. FOMO is the worst thing you can do to a game. When I feel any form of FOMO in a game I disengage completely. I don’t like being emotionally manipulated.

2 Likes

I don’t have it, don’t want it to return. If I wanted it that bad I would have gotten it when it was available. Things lose appeal when everyone has them.

It says a lot more about you if you think they only way people could get this mount was through stimulus checks.

I think there are mounts that shouldn’t return.

• CM Mounts
  • Gladiator mounts
  • KSM mounts
  • AOTC
  • Original ZA Bear (works like the AOTC mounts)
  • Black bug mount

But, Longboi was just about farming gold or buying tokens. I disagree it was any kind of challenge that needed to be xpac specific like the mounts I just listed above.

2 Likes

Good thing I never said it was a challenge.

I get it you dont want the mount and its fair but this mount was never suppose to leave the Vendor as it was a gold sink mount and after a few patches it wouldve felt as cheap as a yak or mammoth mount due to inflation.

The WoW token should be removed from the game. Anyone who is caught RMTing should be Mac Address banned, and any country that allows “Gold Farms” and botting should be entirely barred from any region’s servers outside of their country. The Gold problem is easy to solve. Blizzard just won’t.

1 Like

There are things that are gone that I wish I had. I don’t want them to come back. The game is going to suck when everyone has everything.

Yup, 100%. This would be an amazing change and Blizzard doesn’t dare do it.

The wow token was added cause buying gold on grey market has been going on in the game since the very early ages of wow.

They only added it so that instead of them losing money to the grey market now they make the money instead i also dislike the tokens and also the grey market but there is no stopping anyone from buying gold online.

And getting caught is easier said than done.

1 Like

but thats the point right not everyone is going to get this mount its a 5m mount till today ive seen people who cant afford even the yak mount.

The 5m wouldve been a goal that a player would need to set heck make it gold cap that a player would need to grind.

Still making this mount very much exclusive and shows how much a player grinded for it just like how players farm the invincible or ashes of alar week after week.

As ive said i do not suppose the token but you cannot stop anyone from buying gold from the grey market its not easy to just catch a player doing this and it will definitely come with its flaws if a system would be set into place like if a player is sending large sums of gold to their alt account they will also come under scrutiny under these systems.

I didn’t say you did but it’s been said before. It’s the common argument that it was a “challenge” to make gold during BfA.

2 Likes

What about a new mount with the same function? The problem is that Blizzard said, get it now or don’t get it. Minus the BMAH apparently.

Ah, well anyone with an adult job could have gotten that mount in 6 minutes.

I don’t like the implications of bringing things back AFTER they said they are going away.

So i understand what your saying and i wish i had started the game earlier in my life but due to many reasons i wasnt able to ive made an entire threat explaining my situation with this mount.

But in short i started in bfa in 8.3 and the mount had gone under my radar completely.

I would just like them to fix it on the BMAH i dont wish directly for it to come back but if it did id be glad.