Regen bag space issues solutions

As many of you already come to realize regen space is becoming an issue due to the sheer number of items that goes in it. It’s averaging out to be a trip to town once every 35 minutes or so to sell stuff, which I think is a hassle. Here are two possible solutions for this issue:

Options 1:

Give the players an option to designate one of their bags as a secondary regen bag. Doing so won’t really solve the issue but it will give the players more time to play and less trips to town.

Option 2:

Give the players a new hearthstone called “Portal of Safe Return”. This new stone share CD with the current hearthstone except that once a player uses it an extra action button appears for 15 minutes. This action button once pressed will send the player back to the nearest graveyard from whatever area they came from. Doing so will provide the player with a way to speed up the return to whatever area they came from and not having to worry about how to get back into action.

Side note, Option 3:

Do option 1 and 2 together. Thanks.

You already have that option.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that. Ty for letting me know.

2 Likes

Just right/left (can’t recall) on the bag and you can select from several options of what you want to collect in that bag.

I use the reagents option a fair bit while levelling characters.

Awesome can’t wait for maintenance to be over to do this. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

OP, if you use Baginator it will take care of sorting that for you on the screen (if you use addons). Then you don’t have to worry about separating things physically in your bags.

I have my on way of sorting my bags, I just had an issue with the regen bag running out of space due to many types of herbs/ore during opining chests or unearthing disturbed soils for Valorestones. Too many stuff goes in there. Having 2 bags should help a lot now. Thank you though I may look into it.

1 Like

I kind of hate the number of items …

AND then there is my bank … great I have A separate tab for mats BUT I only have 1 separate tab and a lot of my characters had full banks …

I could have a bank character IF blizzard would be nice enough to give me more slots … I am full up after 20 years

We got by with four 16 slot bags for an entire expansion. Bags are now 32 slot or greater and we have a reagent bag that is at least that size. I am at a loss for how anyone could be running into bag space issues with the current state of inventory availability. You have to have absolutely horrible inventory maintenance skills to run out of space these days.

There seem to be a lot more drops that count as reagents in this expansion, not just ore, herbs, and skins.

I find my 32-slot reagent bag fills up much more frequently than I remember it ever doing before.

You can pay like 18k gold for a mount that has vendors on it, no need to travel back to anywhere.

There is a point that DF and TWW seem heavy on items for crafting …

It is like goi g back to vanilla to get mats as tailor…

The wool and silk levels didn’t last long so you never had enough to level at skill… which is why I have an account using 100% of my character slots…

I am not buying all the space again so I can start a new account for storage

Ok, I was all set to say show us … then I remembered the Tundra Mammoth. I forgot that existed for a second.

OP could also be talking about Auction house when they say “selling”?

But yeah, I’d definitely recommend that if the Yak is out of reach gold wise if it’s just vendoring we’re talking about.

NVM - according to the armory, they own it.

Isn’t it 35000$$

Been a while since I looked though

Is the big Dino one still available or is it gone now?

It’s available on BMAH I believe.

Not gonna lie, I forgot about AH for a min.

I think my biggest issue is holding onto unused mats from previous expansions. Not dure what goes to what anymore but might take sometime to clean out and organize :tired_face: Its like WoW hoarding and definitely my biggest problem with space. Maybe the 2nd complaint would be items that are used for currency that do not go into the currency tab. Space has not been an issue currently with help from the Warband bank but it could be later on with more stuff from this expansion.

/venting done

When I said “selling” I meant AH herbs/ore and items from treasures such as tailor/alchemy/jeweler/scribe/engineering and many more items. I’m not gonna vendor those.

Oh, if you want to keep your old mats, just throw them in your banks Reagent tab.

1 Like

People complained about this at launch of DF as well, reagent bags should have like 10 more slots than they do. If Blizzard doesn’t do anything about it right away, we will have enough increases over the next 4 - 5 xpacs that it won’t be a problem in 10 years tops.

For the Traveller’s Tundra Mammoth? it’s 20K.

Mine also.

I have 3 personal Guild banks. Up in the air right now due to a bug though.

I keep a lot of mats in case I decide I want to level a profession for a toy or a mog or whatnot.

I hear ya!

I rarely use it myself. usually if I’m having a big clear out, I’ll list stuff once, if it doesn’t sell, I vendor it.

This expac I’ve literally been vendoring all green gear, just keeping Blue 571 Warbound for alts.

I figured, once I realized you have vendor mounts.

1 Like