Regarding War Within's story

“But there is a yawning chasm of darkness beneath you, mortals. Vast, endless, and all-consuming. I do not believe that you can correct this doomed course.”
-Ra-den, Mists of Pandaria

Y’all think we’ll finally learn what he meant by this or maybe no?

2 Likes

It’s sort of like the Jailor and his predictions. It leaves the door open for future expansions.

1 Like

We did, in BFA.

I do not remember that. We tangoed with N’Zoth but there wasn’t much yawning darkness below happening in BfA.

Given how important Ra-den was during the N’Zoth story of BfA (and the fact that he sort of fell to that ‘darkness’ in becoming corrupted by N’Zoth for the raid) I always assumed that, in his case, that foreshadowing led to the events of BfA.

I thought that Ra-den talking about the “yawning chasm of darkness” was a refernce to Ny’alotha.

1 Like

I don’t know we seem to be going directly against (Xal’atath the harbinger of the void) which implies a lot of darkness and doom. But looking into tww than it also seems like we are fighting the light as well?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they use old whispers as a reference point, as well as old lore like that.

1 Like

I mean there are many such abysses beneath Azeroth. Maybe he means we walk the narrow path…stray but a little

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

The Troggs don’t show up in the War Within. :crystal_ball::robot:

…well, yet. Could see the Azerite Troggs being a menace anywhere. :robot::sweat_drops: