Regarding the "pets" you can buy from the trading post

Are they battle pets, or just cosmetic?

Battle pets, you can use them (at least Garrlok, so far) in pet battles

2 Likes

thank you, I guess I need to check it out then :wink:

Its the only thing I spent my tendies on. If we get a pet a month, that would be cool.

I gave up on the mount chasing game years ago (plus already have the one they are selling this month)

1 Like

With the hand holding intro quest that shows you around the trading post, having one step being show love to a pet, I’m hoping that means that there will always be at least one pet each month.

2 Likes

There are 8 total set for the Trading Post, including Garrlok.

What I really hope this means is that the other 4 months will be set aside for some ‘legacy’ pets, like maybe Spirit of Competition or Thundering Serpent Hatchling? :pray:

2 Likes

Already have the Thundering Serpent one …I found a guild that had it and made a character on that realm to get it…I could use the Spirit of Competition back when that was offered in game I wasn’t big into PVP and when I did the PVP I never got lucky on getting it…also wasn’t big into pets back then either that was in game before Pet Battles became a real thing.

Fortunately the Spirit of Competition was from PvP Battlegrounds, even those of us that suck at PvP, either pet or other player PvP, could muddle through those.

1 Like

Oh I tried but I just never got lucky to be get it like others did…