Regarding addons on classic

for absolutely certainty there be a pet blowing up the auction house

Any addon we have now (minus things like transmog and things that won’t be in Classic) should be in Classic.

We do have the marker system though. So the MT can quite happily keybind mark mouseover targets.

because they were reaction based encounters not scripted ones… what more simple job than a warrior swapping taunt? and 14 yrs later even with addon they still can’t do it…

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that far. We have custom matchmaking addons which simulate LFG in Retail.

Very good addons.

1 Like

Which should not be in Classic.

Which should be in Classic.

Way better than spamming chat for hours looking for a group.

2 Likes

not back then…you can have Main assists, but they have to target and if they target the same, everyone will assist the same, there were no MARKs like now, aside from hunters mark

Lots of bosses were/are immune to taunt though.

taunt function different back then, and taunt could be resisted thats why have 3 tanks on flamegore is not a bad ideia

I would prefer addons are disabled rather than allow the current 1.12 addons + retail addons to flood in.

Laugh if you want. There will be an addon for it, believe me.

I’ll adapt one myself if I have to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very true, but again there’s major encounters where taunt didn’t work. Should we also break threat meters since they give some players a metric to watch? Cause if someone pulls threat off a tank you can usually expect a wipe. Sounds pretty overpowered versus a boss timer.

there were many code changes along the years if they are using classic code, you just can’t create some addons, thats is my fear, because i dont know

Blizzard ‘authentic classic experience’

Player 'I’ll make something implemented in 3.3.5."

Good luck I imagine Blizz will take it down the moment they find out about it.

you can’t create something without the tools… but i wish you lucky if you are as brilliant as you are arrogant maybe they give you a job

They are giving us the retail addon UI, because vanilla addon UI is way too powerful.

you are smoking some powerful crack…