Refugees from a pvp realm

My dad and I are re rolling here. We got to 55 on a PvP realm before the dominant faction camped us into submission. We are rolling allaince, we’re interested in BG’s, and maybe raiding. Any guilds willing to take in a few strays?

1 Like

Hello,
It depends on what you are looking for in a guild. We have a server discord that isn’t super active but it might help you find the guild you are looking for. You can find the link on the Myzrael reddit page.
A piece of advice would be to stay away from Knights of the Eagle they have members that ninja and their GM’s response to that is well everybody needs gold so it’s ok. :-/ It causes some of the bigger guilds to just avoid their members.
~Lotus

1 Like

Lol with the shade thrown, Conquerors is certainly that way too.

But overall Myzrael is a great server and has a bunch of very good and helpful guilds, I know we have a bag program for new players and I believe other guilds do as well.

World PvP was solid, raiding is solid and lots of guilds are looking to fill ranks (we are, so hit us up) and there’s tons of dungeon groups. We have a PvP team we’re working on and I believe most guilds would as well. Economy is solid too, nothing crazy.

There are a lot of guilds on Myzrael, I would also check out the official Myzrael Discord, a lot of guilds post recruitment messages stating what they are looking for there. That might be another way to find what your looking for. Coming into Myzrael you will see some good guilds, some bad guilds, some people will immediately state which guilds that they don’t like. Each guild has has issues with others.

Howdy Rider!

I’m actually from Knights of the Eagle. I would like to shine some light on the shade being thrown our way. A BoE drop rolled in our favor after the whole group needed on the item. GM’s talked about it then went their separate ways. Unfortunately, Deriuss feels the need to keep throwing shade our way. It is what it is.

Anyways! Myzrael is a great server. There are a lot of guilds raiding, and clearing content if I’m not mistaken. I know we are personally recruiting people since we are running 2 raid teams. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up!

1 Like

The BoE was Forors (The Quel Serrar book (BiS for mitigation tanking)) and a healer rolled need on it originally saying he could use it as a Paladin, then gave it to one of their tanks. If you roll need on an item and don’t use it you are a ninja. Ktmac (KotE Guild Leader) said it’s ok to roll need on items you don’t need because everybody needs money. Also the whole group didn’t roll need on it, the mage from Scarlet Crusade did not to my knowledge.

I didnt say it was okay to “roll need on items you dont use because everybody needs money”. i would strongly encourage if your going to trash talk myself as well as my guild you at least tell the real story.

Book dropped
Holy Paladin need rolled it and didn’t use it. (That is the definition of a ninja BTW).
Ktmac believes it is ok for his guild members to act this way.

Was there communication out there first that this book was reserved? Must you constantly throw this down every opportunity you get? Let. it. go. You are starting to seem more like a bully than a Guild Master.

2 Likes

I’m not really sure what you are implying, are you saying all members in Conquerors ninja loot? Are we known on the server for ninja looting? I’ve been in Conquerors for about 2-3 months now and I’ve never had a problem with ninja looting. I believe this server is pretty tame in that regard and I’ve never seen an actual “ninja” loot besides the occasional skins in Scholo. QS is worth around 1k gold and in general DM shouldn’t be run without a guild group. I believe a healer taking an item he was never going to use, but still isn’t going to sell and instead give to his MT isn’t Ninja looting. It’d be the same if a non-alchemist needed on a flask recipe to give to an alt.

Hello, GM of Conquerors here.

Not sure what some people believe they think about our guild or its members. I can assure you that none of whatever is being said, at least in this thread, about our guild has any validly and no communication has even been brought up with me about supposed problems.

In an effort to better understanding our guild since the OP is curious about guilds on this server.

Conquerors is a guild built upon the basis of being the best, but also getting there when we get there. We weren’t and are not in the game of having to claim server firsts. We are in the business of performing the best. Our efforts have shown that based off our performance since our incarnation. We strive to keep a genuine atmosphere of competition and elitism while also maintaining a sarcastic and friendly environment. I’m not in the business of feeling like people should be censored, so I allow free reign of members to control their own language. Outside of directly attacking someone etc. Players should not have to log on and worry about if today they say something that will result from being kicked from their home. ESPECIALLY from outside sources.

I have set a precedent that if there is something in a dungeon someone needs, outside of gold need, that they need it. I don’t do dungeons, especially pugs, with the idea, or expectation, that I’m here to make money. If that was the case, I would have created the dungeon with that in mind and the said pug would probably not even be in the group.

Book drops, Person filling tank spot needs, Warrior in DPS slot needs, so other person needs, nobody took the time to ask a simple question on loot and without loot rules going into the dungeon prior it was a free roll for gear. your literally turning a thread of someone asking simply how the server is in terms of guilds into a topic entirely different on how you believe the book was for you guys.

Poor OP.

Might as well pack up and reroll on a new realm while you still can.

Welcome to Myzrael!