Reduce World Quest Pet Bandage Rewards

Nobody needs more pet bandages from the world quests. One or two quests per week is fine, but most people who do pet battles are maxed out. Or am I missing out on their utility?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to do the Family Exorcist achievement without any guides and only when the trainers are up and I am about 80% done and have used, in my estimate 800 bandages. I still have more than 600 of them on my main. Bandages are way too plentiful.

1 Like

I’m currently working through old achievements (new to all of this), so I run through bandages pretty quickly. I’m still doing wild captures all the time and clearing entire zones, learning new pet master battles, etc.

I use a LOT of bandages, but I still have more than 250 on my main and like 75-ish on all of my alts that I use for pet stuff.

I’d rather see more stones or coins being given. If they don’t want us to have coins in more abundance, that’s fine…but give us more stones than bandages.

2 Likes

I’m ok with the bandages. Sure I have plenty enough and I do wish they give more stone-type.

But some of the achievement objectives cause me to use a lot of bandages so it’s nice to know that I can always have more if I need them.

Kind of wish, between 4 zones, each with a pet battle WQ, they would have each WQ give something different instead of 3-4 rewards being the same.