Reddit is down

Theres a protest cuz of their API or something.

Please keep your posts at least triple digit IQ while we are forced to use this platform.

Reddit tolerated replies like “no” and “tldr” because it was a majority or smooth-brained milleni-boomers that don’t adapt well to change or critical thought.

If you can fit your posts/replies on a post-it note, please reconsider everything.

tldr, but no.

4 Likes

tldr, but no

I’ll pray for you

whelp someone woke up and choose violence.

i’m less of a reddit, more of a 4chan type of gentleman…

2 Likes

You are not forced to use this forum. By all means take your seemingly pointless troll thread somewhere else.
:axe:

I feel like this thread just killed a few brain cells.

reddit users are unironically on average more tolerable than the “people” who frequent this forum

2 Likes

Reddit is a hive mind hellhole. Anyone with a different opinion or state of mind has no place there. At least here you get back and forth, on Reddit the back and forths get buried. That is, if you don’t get downvoted to oblivion.

This “protest” is proof of the hive mind mentality. Those clowns will still use the app tho. It’s ridiculous.

Mods there are power hungry nobodies too. Say something that goes against the grain? Banned from the sub. Eff that, let them live in their own bubble. I’d rather be here

4 Likes

Reddit is just 4chan for pseudo intellectuals

1 Like

If we subtract two letters from the sixth word, it’s even more accurate.

Reddit is a great source of factual information, but also a hive mind hellhole on opinions. Go to a subreddit like gardening and get some great tips and helpful people. Go to a subreddit like funny or politics and get hive mind lock step people.

3 Likes

The reddit format is not conducive to good discussion. People just post lame puns to get imaginary internet points

4 Likes

You’re not wrong

1 Like

I echo your sentiment and give you 1 wow forum heart to further agree. People just aren’t i-moooo-ginative nowadays.

What does “soup” have to do with anything?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.