Recruiting fellow gamers with Autism

I do not have a raiding guild and I have no intentions of creating a guild with weekly plans. I was diagnosed with Autism just yesterday and I have struggled to find a group of people I get along with my entire life. Knowing I have Asperger’s, a form of Autism, I would like to reach out to anyone who wants to join a guild and has autism or even just fears social situations. I’d like to create an environment for people who struggle asking for help to get the help they may need or just someone who has an understanding as to why you don’t want to say hi every day.

Hope to hear from people. PS. This is the same VaQQo/Vacco from 2004-2009. IM BACK. :wink:

Update * From the research i’ve done, most people with autism who want to be in a group have started their own in hopes of others to join. the problem is we are all in a guild or a group by ourselves because no one joins the others. I see 4 groups with 1 member and none of us are coming together. I suppose we will see who really wants to group up or were just doomed to being solo! Please reach out if you’re considering…