🌀 recruiting casual, independent adults with lives on the East Coast (alliance)

:eyes: Did your guild disappear this week only to be found in Warcraft Classic?
:wave: Do you like to help others, but tend to solo most of the time, due to your schedule?
:cat: Are you a cat mom or dad, or parent who’s children haven moved out?
:zzz: Can you handle the quiet times?

Most everyone looks for mythic/ raiding/ fun voice chat / heroic groups. Progression & regular events. But what of those who don’t have that? WoW is not a job, and we respect that of our guild leadership. Has the community function, regular sharing of your battle-tag, and cross-realm integration killed the need for casual guilds?

I’ve recruited for casual.
I’ve recruited for old.
I’ve recruited for independent.
I’ve recruited for pet collectors and fishers.
I’ve recruited for achievement hunters.
I’ve recruited for the beer drinkers and cookie eaters.
I’ve recruited for community & foundation building.
I’ve recruited for veterans of the armed services.

Alas, new recruits have only trickled in, where they level, and then leave for more progression and more activity. Today, I recruit for the East Coast. Building friendships that have potential to grow into real life friendships for older, adult-gamers. We know our target audience can make it difficult to connect given real life responsibilities. But, we endeavor to persevere, fostering communication through discord, facebook, and -kick it old school- the guild website. We help on demand, if not- then we plan. We do run mythics. We do some pvp. We dabble in our horde guild. And have had events in and out of game to help get to know each other.

Is this something you’re interested in - find Kirrin at Kiriin1940
www dot dingusbrigade dot com
alliance-greymane

:fist_right: Bumping recruitment for a casual guild for those with no expectations, other than older people with real lives, playing a common game who are willing to help when they can and enjoy each others’ company. Half of us were classic bound, the others are maintaining individual goals, achievements, leveling, and playing ‘catch up’ from returning from break - and rejoice when the opportunity for a group run is available. One day… Our day will come, when we are not a feeder guild. :cyclone: Stay safe and dry, East Coast. :cyclone: