Recruit a Wife

I used the recruit a friend to bring my wife into the game and even started her a subscription. But something happened and recruit a friend didn’t activate. Can an admin talk to me about this?

This is almost entirely a player to player help forum. I would suggest posting in the customer support forum but ultimately, this may require a support ticket to billing to resolve.

They two most common reasons for a RAF to fail are:

1. The recruited wow license is older than 7 days or has not been inactive for two years.

2. In Australia, Blizzard cannot send an e-mail with the RAF activation code to the recruit. They can only send it to the recruiter who can then send the code to the recruit.

I’d add a third common reason, which is that RAF gets put on the wrong account. (If someone created an account before doing the RAF is can be really easy to accidentally create a second one while signing up.) This is easy to check for as the launcher will have a drop down menu with both accounts listed. If that’s the problem, and it’s not practical to just swap to the other account (such as you’ve already bought game time on the other account you don’t want to waste) you’ll need customer service to help you sort it out.

1 Like

Thank you both