Reconstructing The Cursed of Stone failed

So did all that was needed did 3 visions deleted each one… seems I have a bug, my ticket told me others do too. Today the quest question mark to turn in is still there. I am unable to get my upgrades for my back. Anyone have this and know a fix?
Thanks

3 Likes

also with the same problem, i cant upgrade my cloak, and stuck on the quest. I keep getting the same error:
rconstructing ‘the curse of the stone’ failed. duplcate item found.
but i cant find any duplicate item…

I have this problem just now. Reconstructing ‘‘The Curse of Stone’’ failed: Duplicate item found. the page quest item i looted is not in my bags either. i can’t turn in the quest. edit; the quest reward was in the bag and has to be spent before completing quest for another

1 Like

Me too. It just keeps showing Reconstructing ‘‘The Curse of Stone’’ failed: Duplicate item found. And I opened a ticket but after one day,it is still the same.

this isnt a bug, just spend the page in your inventory and then turn it in

1 Like

Same issue here. Says failed due to a Duplicate item found.

1 Like

Same issue for me also. Failed due to duplicate item found. Anyone able to fix this yet?

1 Like

did you find a fix?

Use the stone core that use have in the back for upgrade the cape, this was my mistake, maybe is the same.

3 Likes

Do a search of your inventory for Corrupting Core or Horrific Core and make sure to use any cores you have on your cloak. If you faction changed early in the patch you might have done some of the quests twice. This might get you to a point where trying to use one of the cores says it won’t work on your cloak because you need a higher level core. If you see that error you will have to contact CS to be fixed up.

6 Likes

I had to disable add ons to see it. I looked forever, cleaned my bank, vendored and sold items. I disabled the add ons and found it in 5 seconds.

Do a search of your inventory for Corrupting Core or Horrific Core and make sure to use any cores you have on your cloak.
This^^^. I had a corrupting core in my bag and needed to use it before I could get another. Seems you can only have one at a time. This was not obvious at all.

1 Like