< Reclamation > Alliance Lordaeron RP-PvE, Bloodsail Buccaneers

Reclamation, Alliance RP-PvE

“By any means necessary… We fight for the broken. For the damned. We fight for the Alliance. We fight… For Lordaeron!” - Cassius Margrave

Born from a near obsessive vendetta lingering in the heart of their leader, Cassius, the Reclamation is an Alliance backed venture dispatched to Lordaeron for missions of varying import and subject. In the eyes of their leadership, this organization serves only to bring about swifter change within the areas most affected by the Scourging of Lordaeron and prevent further spread of the evil that brought about the terrible event. This assignment was given to Cassius after he produced a heart felt letter that condemned inaction against the Scourge and rising Forsaken that preceded a plea for resources and man-power to begin work towards recapturing his lost homeland.

Mission Types

The Reclamation’s mission is split among three separate tasks that lends themselves to the organization’s goal of forcing undeath out of Lordaeron and the Eastern Kingdoms as a whole. These tasks are detailed in a set of mission types that guide the group in their travels throughout the continent, and are detailed in the following sections.

Prevention

As a smaller force than entities such as the Argent Dawn or Scarlet Crusade, the Reclamation chooses its targets carefully and acts almost entirely in preventative measures. In these missions, their goal is to sabotage enemy plans and clear lesser threats before they rise to an uncontrollable level. To this end the members of the Reclamation study countless maps and collected intelligence in efforts to predict flairs in enemy activity and snuff them out quickly and efficiently.

Investigation

Alongside their goals regarding the Scourge within Lordaeron, the Reclamation is tasked on occasion with looking into unrelated rumors of dark activity in the area. Despite their leader’s vendetta against the undead, these missions are generally welcomed with open arms as a much needed reprieve from the grim reality of Lordaeron’s fate. These missions often involve the investigation of banditry, occult activity, or arcane anomalies that have presented themselves within the Reclamation’s operating range.

Assistance

Given their positioning within the Eastern Kingdoms, the Reclamation has been put on alert to answer any call-to-arms in the area that works towards Alliance interests, and bolster the rosters of other organizations in the area when possible. As a consequence of this order, the members of this organization might find themselves defending Arathi against Horde encroachment, lending their blades to the Argent Dawn or Scarlet Crusade, or even fending off troll trespassers to aid the dwarves in the Hinterlands. Their leader, Cassius Margrave, has been tasked with organizing such endeavors.

OOC Info

The Reclamation is a guild based upon Lordaeron lore and driven by events within Hillsbrad Foothills, Silverpine Forest, Tirisfal Glades, Arathi Basin, & both Plaguelands. This guild focuses on the fight against the undead, be they Scourge or Forsaken, but has orders to investigate rumors throughout their areas of expertise. One example of this would be looking into events at Pyrewood Village in Silverpine Forest and reports of feral Worgen in the area.

Outside of role-play, the guild intends to run a casual OOC raid team lead by the lieutenant James ‘Eyes’ Bronzecog. This team is currently under construction and accepting any class or race combination. Experience in raiding is preferred, but not a requirement.

Raiding with Reclamation is planned as a relaxed, fun experience. While raid times and days have not been decided on, it will not run past 11:30PM EST. All positions currently available, the raid leader can be contacted at KingReptar#11954 on Real ID or @KingReptar#2314 on Discord.

A loot system has not been decided upon, but we have used Loot Council in the past with great results. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact Trager#1228 on Real ID or @trager_bombs#7058 on Discord.

1 Like

I know these guys. They might be awesome.

They’re no Scarlet Crusaders but they’ll do!

We can’t all join your glorious crusade, friend. Some of us are of a darker toolkit.

They also love gnomes, but that’s because gnomes are the best.

Cool guys, can confirm.

All classes and races welcome! Plenty of PvE or RP spots open!

This is 100% true, yes.

See you on the server!

1 Like

Hey, thanks! Can’t wait to see all the fresh new faces.

Longest two weeks EVER.

10 days and a few hours! Still welcoming everyone from Role Players to Raiders!

Ahoy maties !

Rewrote the whole bloody post with a better idea of the guild’s mission.

This server is going to be legendary.

You’re legendary, my friend.

I wanna be the best worst, than no one ever was!

To catch none of them is my real test, to eat them is my cause!

Wut did you just say? 0.o

I think he’s a pokepally, can’t be sure though.

Perhaps hes a Forsaken in disguise! Come to eat us!

Nope, that’s me!

/bite