Reclaiming Gilneas.....Scarlet Crusade attacked yet again

Burns Scarlet Crusade recruitment pamphlet

The Scarlet Crusade stands for genocide. Instead of accepting that unfortunately, things in history happened and some people are now undead as a result, and that these people can lead fairly good lives regardless, they would rather kill everyone who was touched by undeath. Despicable.

2 Likes

Absolutely. They are trying to bring the factions together and using Calia as the intermediary. All this and Lordaeron is still not free.

Because filling people with hope is hard, but filling them with fear and hate is easy.

Stares at OP

1 Like

Let us not forget you were raised by Arthas, killed innocent men women and children, and now want to say you had no control over your actions? perhpas you did not. but you perpetrated genocide. Not us. We will send you all back to a well deserved rest.

Y’all want to kill everything that ain’t you just to be sure. Seems kind of geoncidy to me.

3 Likes

That was an awful lot of words to describe a band of fanatical religious zealots who began as undead hunters, but ended up as just another scourge, murdering anyone who didn’t fit their narrow vision.

2 Likes

Hope is the only thing these people have. The fear and hate come from the undead that kill with no remorse, have no emotions. Their own leader opened the heavens and ushered in the shadowlands. nuff said

Well, you better start building a wall then.

stares at OP

1 Like

The scarlet crusade getting destroyed and kicked out of their castles and crying about old people is literally all they are good at doing. It’s like their natural cycle of life.

The Forsaken haven’t been in control of Gilneas all this time. King Varian Wyrnn evicted them with the 7th Legion and Gilneas Liberation Front ages ago. Calia could negotiate a non-aggression pact with the Council for Gilneas, and that’s all well and good, but they didn’t actually cede any territory because Stormwind had already taken it from them. The Scarlet occupation was invented solely for the purpose of giving us someone to fight in the stead of the Forsaken, you are correct, but it wasn’t necessary outside of Blizzard feeling it right to give us 15 minutes of side questing against the Forsaken’s mortal enemies.

1 Like

It’s easy to say these things yet don’t don’t have to stay awake, unsure if what lurks outside is an undead hunting your family, or the alliance wanting to kill you. Or an orc patrol that kills anything not orc. The crusade defends itself. When you come charging into a crusade town killing everyone you see, do you expect those within to lay down and die? Think carefully. When was the last time you saw the crusade out to kill anyone. Instead, everyone comes into our towns and kills us.

As we’ve said already, the demonic influence has been purged. Stop siding with the undead, lest you forget the moment their horde masters tell them to turn on you alliance ilk, they will.

Pick your words, and sides, carefully.

Nobody should stand with the Scarlet Crusade because they’ve repeatedly attacked everyone else who happens to be on their doorstep.

Because the Forsaken - although not the most reliable allies in the world by a long shot - are at least willing to make overtures towards peace now. The Scarlets are not, and they haven’t been for 20 years.

What you’re saying is that the mere fact that the Crusade is human should override all other factors including whether they actually want peace with the Alliance. That’s insane.

Except Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t usually have swords.

It’s almost like fifteen years had passed, including a major war raging across most of the northern Eastern Kingdoms and the destruction of the Undercity. Things change!

This is like rocking up to modern-day Poland and saying “hey, aren’t you guys Communists?”

You’re right, it’s still got Scarlets in it.

Now that’s not entirely fair. The Scourge was compelled to fight using Domination magic. As far as I’m aware, the Scarlet Crusade isn’t currently under any kind of mind-control mojo, they just woke up and chose violence.

We’ve just undergone years of subjugation at the hands of demons, the alliance, and now find ourselves once again fighting for our lives. but I don’t expect to win over an undead elf. much less a blood elf.

You undead sicken me.

Yes, that’s true!

It’s more or less a faint hearted excuse of not inventing a better solution for the actual explanation why we have to engage in Gilneas at all.

1 Like

See, this is why folks tend to kill you people.

You have lost sight of your original purpose.

1 Like

by you people i assume you mean the humans who are trying to reclaim their home?

and yes, you need to pick your sides carefully. you are on the wrong side of history.

Killing Scarlet Crusaders on a Forsaken character is like PB&J. It just goes well together.

Kind of like my favorite sayin’ land.

hums Mm Mmm!.. Burnin’ Lootin’ Bombin’ Shootin’!
**TAKE THIS YOU BAS— -mortar shell fired with his pal Feranor Steeltoe-

1 Like

Feranor was a noble soul who went missing after Arthas’ treachery. You can thank your undead friends.

They would make a great start to a third faction. I enjoy SC, especially when I get to beat on them.

If they are wearing a scarlet crusade tabard, then yes.