Recipe: Unagi Skewer isnt dropping

Recipe: Unagi Skewer is supposed to be a reward from the quest Drunk Angry Murlocs. Ive done this quest ALOT of times and Ive never gotten this. Im convinced it has to be a bug.

The wowhead comments report the same thing. Some people get it, others dont. Please look into this and fix it.

Have did this several times as well as a friend of mine on the horde and haven’t gotten it either, both have max cookign and this is the only cooking Recipe we both are missing.

1 Like

Between these forums and wowhead, I haven’t seen any info on why this isn’t dropping for some people. I have max cooking, max followers, all the quests are done, etc. I still can’t seem to get it to drop and I’ve been using Poen every day. Is there something special we’re missing?

the Mystery will keep going :frowning:

Created a ticked about it today. Blue said they werent sure if its a bug or not but passed it along. I use the addon All The Things and according to them its a guaranteed drop from the quest and a known bug if its not a quest reward, so who knows?

The more people that fill out a bug report ingame the faster it will get fixed.

I’ve gotten the Aqua Team Murderforce achievement and I didn’t even know there was supposed to be a recipe for Unagi Skewer. I feel dumb.

Maybe it wasn’t meant to go live?

In the same boat. Long ago stopped doing any of the follower quests to save myself time daily due to grinding out Rustbolt + Nazjatar paragon caches still.

EDIT: Recipe appeared on the quest for me today.

If so, it’s an abysmal RNG for a non-world drop cooking recipe. I just… ugh. :confounded:

Yeah I just so happened to take Owari for that day after researching the recipe, Drunk Angry Murlocs was up, and there it was. I usually take the hunter since they’re all 30-capped and he’s by far the best of the bunch for me.