Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight

Alright Horde, I know you like money, so let’s see some of these on the neutral AH.

Don’t even want to start leveling fishing until I have it!

Edit: Woo! Thanks, Kuno!

I plan to run to the The Barrens and farm it at some point.

I actually tried this for a while - not fun as a 40-ish Warlock. I was killing the Harpies near the border to Stonetalon since they are so plentiful, but didn’t have any luck despite mowing them down for a couple hours. Buying it off the AH is worth the time saved, I think.

No luck with the fishing pole in the Shellfish traps, either. :worried:

I farmed it on my Mage back in the day. I don’t remember what mobs I was killing but I think they were goblins?

It can drop from any mob in the Barrens - supposedly. I already got one in Classic but I can’t remember what mob dropped it. I got it while questing.

Fairly certain I got it off some Venture Co. goblins back in the day.

Looks like the drop rate is pretty low no matter who you get it from.

https://classic.wowhead.com/item=6661/recipe-savory-deviate-delight

If there are any Alliance side recipes that hordies want I’ll gladly pick them up and send them across Booty Bay AH reasonably priced. I’ve sold a few ally side pets, like kittens for 1gold, already. (My cost is 40s+6s to fly to Booty Bay+Blackwater AH cut, so it’s not really a huge mark up.)
Only problem is when I log onto my level 1 orc to advertise I have things for sale I’m met with “Get out of here Ally scum!”. Thing is I check Horde AH before I post and my listings are always about half that, figuring I might help a Hordie make a profit as well.

1 Like

I had many listed on the neutral AH for a while until they became expensive in the Horde AH. If they drop in price at all, I’ll be listing more. I know you Alliance need your ninja and pirate fix. :wink:

This is how long it took me.
Started lvl 14 ended Lvl 22.
No dungeons just mobs next to Ratchet.
I received five points toward rep for Ratchet for every kill.
I had the recipe drop for me when I was three kills away from having rep for Ratchet maxed out.
Yes I did kill the three just to max out honor with Ratchet.

Edit: I did nothing else with this toon while farming.

I was actually running through the Barrens to get to Razorfen, killed a couple random mobs and the recipe dropped for me. At the time it was going for 20+ gold but I learned the recipe anyway lol

I picked one up on Horde AH for 3silver, pretty sure it was a mistake
Then 2 others I picked up at Booty bay for 5g and 8g

This weekend Horde AH had tons of them for about 5g