Recent DDoS Attacks Impacting Game Service

Its 2019. The fact that you haven’t done anything to be prepared to actively mitigate DDoS is beyond technical ineptitude. Mom and PoP CLEC ISP’s have better DDoS mitigation than a BILLION dollar company…
Akamai… LOOK THEM UP CHUMPS.

You are the only one not calling for his head. Probably play on a PVE server.

Actually, in this case he is right. Theyre doing it through in game content.

Companies that make their business off of web-based services really need to start sending lawyers to the offenders of attacks like these. Yes, I know its hard to track these people down to their exact location or find out who they are: but it isn’t impossible.

Start bringing people to court. I think that would serve a good enough deterrent until laws become more harsh on cyber crimes.

I agree the problem is finding them. However, it would appear they have a place to start. And while it is possible to conceal one’s activity and identity online, constant interaction with social media while doing so isn’t the best choice. I just hope that -if- Blizzard can ID them, they spend the money and pursue the legalities. Until these scumbags are shown that there is a real cost to this kind of behavior, it will continue. The more often they are shown this, the more likely they are to see it as a likely outcome to their own antics.

1 Like

Hmm. Asked whether you have facts to support this and present none.

That makes this simple libel. Blizzard should sue, right after they permaban your account.

Has blizzard looked into the guild invite spam bot yet? Hundreds of ppl on my server got guild invites at the exact same time. With the servers trying to match into guilds, managing the quitting, and the instantaneous mass invites, you can see why the servers are crashing

I play on Stallagg. I’m not calling for brutal violence over a game because I’m a normal human being. Go milk your boobs cranky cow, moooooo.

1 Like

get em blizz

They aren’t just ddosing classic it’s affecting all blizzard/wow.

Lol what a baby. There is no ETA. There is no guarantee of uptime either. So no, you get nothing.

People get shivved in cells all the time, why shouldnt this guy? get over it.

That reference is hilarious LOL 10/10

2 Likes

How is this douche’s twitter account still active?

They have attacked wikipedia, twitch and overwatch as well.

My goodness this is annoying. Hope you guys get someone to shut these fools down soon.

You literally know nothing about what you are talking bout.

Jokes on you though, you tagged the wrong person because literally noone asked me to provide facts, let alone did I say anything requiring facts lol

I am over it, that’s why I don’t want this dude dead. Follow your own advice.

With photon torpedoes, obviously.

1 Like