Recent DDoS Attacks Impacting Game Service

Cool! Thank you!

lol at thinking everyone understands a DDOS in 2019

grow up little kid.

2 Likes

Actually I’m not. It wasn’t their screw up so why compensate for something that isn’t your fault. You also forget this isn’t vanilla from 15 years ago. This is 2k19 ActiBlizz, they will not be dishing out money in compensation for you missing out on $0.17 of your sub.

7 Likes

LOL
this has not been fixed
it continues

That’s what good companies do to their loyal customers, not shaft them and do as Blizzard does which is to say:

“woe is us we were attacked
we are just a billion dollar company and helpless so please understand and don’t mind that we scoff at wanting some game time compensation”.

1 Like

If I had a dollar for every comment like this by someone who clearly doesn’t understand DDOS, I could probably cover my subscription for the next year.

8 Likes

Just lol at not understanding what a DDOS is in 2019 and thinking you are going to make it in the future.

2 Likes

Drag him through broken glass, throw rubbing alcohol, and stake him down to a fire ant hill.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t you be demanding compensation from the people causing the outage? Not from their victim?

7 Likes

theyve given time credit before. wouldnt doubt theyd do it again.

So I am very confused if I post something anti gender fluid my account gets banned but this kid can actively harrass a company and brag about doing it and twitter just lets him go on? ban the ftards account already

9 Likes

Thats all fine and dandy, but thats more of an extreme case as apposed to a minor inconvenience. Now, if we see this go on into tomorrow and beyond, I would agree even the most minor of compensations could be justified like your free miles(free 100% filled rested xp bars maybe?)

2 Likes

Contacting law enforcement to intervene and pressing charges. And yes, the UK does indeed jail ddosers

Damn dude WoW is that important to you, huh?

1 Like

Doesn’t understand what a DDOS is, can’t figure out how to find out, thinks others are dumb. Imagine reading this guys resume when it passes your desk, loling all day long.

2 Likes

give them more then one year of jail this time!

3 Likes

blizzard pls fix

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,

Buy CloudFlare DDoS protection. Contact me and I can get you a deal.

Thanks

3 Likes

OK if you guys cant use our billion dollars / month to stop it, ill stop paying you too, bye, this is way too much incompetence !!

The entitlement of some of the people in this thread is incredible.

11 Likes