Recent DDoS Attacks Impacting Game Service

How about $15 for 30 of playtime meaning the gametime does not go down while u aren’t playing?

Can you give us a link to that post?

I forgot to add, this can’t be prevented!!!

4 Likes

Twitter finally suspended the dudes account

8 Likes

This is a great time to push your Rated arena scores lol. I see streams and ppl using vpn are not getting dced meanwhile their enemy team in rated arena are getting dced from the ddos so its like free ratings.

1 Like

EU service is up and running, just made an orc and ran around a bit

It’s not THEFT Lmao

1 Like

This may sound odd, but if you don’t want your Twitter account banned, maybe you shouldn’t brag about committing a crime.

What is the purpose of people doing this? Never understood the mentality of this. It not like a life and death thing attacking a game server. Nothing to be gained by it.

2 Likes

Twitter finally banned his account.

4 Likes

buddy claims he took down US servers again but im still logged into the game so the joke is on him

So you can’t prevent it, “unless your wrong”. Which is it? You can or you’re wrong. So, you don’t really know. Or, you do. I’m confused. Can you or can you not? Does’t seem like you really know.

Confirmed, glad he lost his platform to flex.

Just make a new one.

Bro shut the f*** up lol go outside for a bit. Blizz can’t control the fact that they get hit by people who buy into botnets.

1 Like

I hope they get some serious jail time

1 Like

Psychological problems.

For the Love of god Fix this it is very annoying and potentially dangerous thank you
Love Vanilla we all love are ice Cream:)

I see you corrected your confusing statement.

And furthermore, you CLEARLY do NOT comprehend the word THEFT OR FRAUD!!! Here you go!!! Proper definition as stated: THEFT: theft

[ theft ]SHOW IPA

EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN

noun

the act of stealing; the wrongful taking and carrying away of the personal goods or property of another; larceny.

an instance of this.

Archaic. something stolen.

Fraud definition: fraud

[ frawd ]SHOW IPA

SYNONYMS|EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN

noun

deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.

a particular instance of such deceit or trickery:mail fraud; election frauds.

any deception, trickery, or humbug:That diet book is a fraud and a waste of time.

a person who makes deceitful pretenses; sham; poseur.

This is no way shape or form, blizzard entertainment’s fault. They stole NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING from YOU!!! A DDoS attack, doesn’t constitute theft!!! Theft would be, if a BLIZZARD GM OR EMPLOYEE, logged into your account, stole your gold, gear etc. That’s THEFT!!! Please don’t use words, you cannot comprehend!!! End of argument!!!

3 Likes