Rebirth on permanent CD during M+

I’ve run 3-4 M+s this week - various levels and my Rebirth has been on cooldown the entire run even though I’ve never used the spell.

At first I thought it may have been Convoke the Spirits, but I’ve seen the CD run down to 0 and then reset to 10 min in between fights.

I deleted the macro I had for it, moved it from my main action bar to another one in case I was accidentally hitting it (even though no one is dead).

I’ve never been able to use this to actually rez folks.

I don’t belive this happened when I was running heroics or Torghast. I don’t know if it’s the case with M0.

Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix it?

Bres are shared among all party members in a M+ run, so if another player (like a warlock or a death knight) used their bres, it will put yours on cooldown.

3 Likes

I didn’t know this, so thanks for that information. But it isn’t the cause of my problem. On the very first pull in a mythic yesterday, Rebirth went on CD. Before anyone died so no one else had reason to use their brez.

Later in the run, the druid tank was able to use their rebirth. Other druids I’ve asked during runs aren’t experiencing this.

in m+ bres has charges. you get one charge every 10min, shared amongst all players. Charges stack.

If you think it’s a big should be posting in big reports.

If you think it’s a issue due to something you don’t understand should be posting logs so everyone can see exactly what happened not guessing.

I’m betting it’s as said the charge system.

I have reported it as a bug. How do I access and post logs?

Via recording your log and posting it on Warcraftlogs. Com there site walks you by recording logs also.

I think I got warcraft logs set up right, this is the link to two mythics I ran tonight, both had my rebirth on permanent CD.

I’m not sure how to search the report for anything about rebirth specifically.

…and “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.” so here it is without the 3 w’s and a space before com

warcraftlogs. com/reports/GpHJjMzqPckDCwm6

You can use the code tags to post links: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GpHJjMzqPckDCwm6

Thanks! My rebirth is still messed up, but I’m still learning a lot from this thread - logs, code tags, etc.
www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GpHJjMzqPckDCwm6