Reawakening quest bugged for Runecarver

So, last week after hitting 60 I received a legendary memory from a world boss. As the boss died and I got the drop, I quickly dc’d. As I logged back in I had the memory, but it didn’t go toward my quest. When I went to runecarver and gave him the memory, again the quest didn’t complete, and he is still waiting for a memory and I cannot interact with him. Now, since then I have not received any legendary drops from skoldus hall, coldheart, and soul forges, all of which were done at layer 3-5 multiple times and all drop rogue legendaries (ive done coldheart almost 10 times). I am thinking the quest is bugged and have tried abandoning it but it doesn’t change anything. Really annoying since I am stuck at 1 of 9 on the covenant campaign and cannot continue so I am essentially stuck waiting. Thanks for any help yall can give.

1 Like

im stuck on this exact same issuer have you found the solution?

we goofed… the reawakening quest is for a memory from an NPC in the maw… once you get that you can continue the story and start setting him free. I forgot I did that on my main so my brain just assumed it wanted a legendary memory.

1 Like

I am in that same boat too. But the memory I mistakenly consumed is not showing up as learned in my Adventure Guide, and is no longer in my bag. Did yours show up after you completed the quest with the Maw NPC’s memory?

I have been killing Odalrik every day for weeks with no Memory drop. This roadblock is killing the game for me.