Reawakening: Earthen Ring

I’m still playing and awesome if anyone wants to come over to MG and revolve around me.

/bump for love of ER

I’m on the hunt for new people for my guild as well! I would love to get more RP going though I seem to miss some of the events that go on…but I am trying and would think it’s great to see Earthen Ring alive and kicking!

2 Likes

Yeah, I just transferred. Would be glad to find some people to try out RP WoW with.

Holy necro but what the heck. I’ll bite.

I came back to game a few months ago. Decided it was time to explore other realms for a new place to hang my hat after more years than I can remember on my home realm. Mega realms are active but can be overwhelming. I have been exploring Earthen Ring for a couple weeks. I enjoy PvE, RP, a decent PvP player but not my forte and still learning.

Cheers!

I have recently rolled a new character here as well hoping to find a RP guild and make a new home. It’s impossible on WrA/MG to get in on large scale RP events or guilds if you are an East Coast dweller with an early bedtime due to their job. So I am hoping to do better here.

RP doesn’t exist on this realm, to my knowledge. It’s either completely gone or so sparse it’s difficult to find. I could try to dig it up, but honestly, I’ve no desire to RP anymore, and I burnt out on trying to keep the server afloat at all, nevermind in RP. I was helping to keep that scene alive before, but the people I was working with xferred away… And honestly, They were probably right to do it.

Paedus never 4get

Did you just assume ER’s gender?

Seriously though, I used to want to see a merge or something, but I’m fine with it now. Low population servers should be allowed to exist.