Reasons why i'm stop playing wow

• i noticed that 75% of the time i’m online i’m not playing, i’m just in queue, alt tabbing

• 25% of the time that i’m actually playing the game, i’m not enjoying playing because i’m in blade edge arena and/or against elemental shaman

• elemental shaman balance

i knew the moment to stop playing the game measuring those 3 reasons combined.

Good luck for all who are enjoying current meta. I wish the game prosperity and that one day it will be to my liking again

5 Likes

Okay bye lol

11 Likes

number 1 HARD so freaking rock hard

idk complaining a map that only has the possibility of showing up once every 3 weeks is kinda odd don’t you think?

1 Like

Any askers??

4 Likes

Wouldnt be surprised if blizzard stuffed up again and blades edge is actually in every Pool. Seems to be their motto lately, ship it broke then well fix it later.

It’s not though is it? I only see it according to the map pool rotation. Are you seeing it more than that?

every 3 arenas 2 is blade edge, this map is ridiculous

3 Likes

Clearly it is broken, just ask the OP. I mean, there is no way someone would lie or exaggerate on a public forum.

lets make a bet
keep this meta exactly the way it is
lets measure “someone” in total numbers in a month

Op complains about something new every day.

His class is buffed a tremendous amount.

Now he is complaining about map rotation which doesn’t even apply to shuffle (the only mode he plays)

Who cares man quit you seem like a quitter anyways

5 Likes

Any chance you could link your reflex? That’s wild

He’s experiencing the basic human function of focusing on negative experience he’s just not smart enough to realize it’s a mental bias.

Any objective data???

5 Likes

Not a very detailed list at all.

2 Likes

ok ok ok i’m wrong, every single one of you is right

but i’m still up for this bet

Since you’re quitting, what game are you going to next?

Yeah wow is an old game numbers will never be good again and each patch loses people until the next expansion.

Still struggling to use common sense I see.

Your quote didn’t make sense the first time you posted it, and now you’re quoting it?

I get a strong connect 4 vibe.

2 Likes

im already playing league of legends again for competitive matters, and single player games to chill

no more garbage balance any close to elemental shamans anymore

Ok how can we hold you accountable to make sure you play those games and not play wow anymore?