Rearranging and Removing Portals

The WoW engine has evolved along with the game. I doubt it bears much resemblance to the original. I like the WoW art style and would hate to see it change to a more “realistic” look. I did try FF14 and it didn’t appeal to me in the least. I do like the VR version of Elder Scrolls and it would be awesome if they modified WoW to be more compatible with VR. There are tools to play WoW in VR but my experience has not been the greatest with those VR tools.

At any rate I wish everyone a happy weekend and happy gaming in which ever game(s) you choose to play. I need to get back to work :slight_smile:

I think I saw one in some central market yesterday.
Id have to poke my eyes out if I had to see that every day in real life :sweat_smile:

Realistically this game will be dead long before newer ones. At some point either their servers will start having serious problems…or our OS will.
Ive seen a ton of good games die over the years. WoWs time is coming. Denying that is just naive.

hmm,thank you doctor.

I was done for the day, but my comment still applies. Why in the world would anyone that feels the game has been “an irritation for years now” still be playing? Whenever I’m no longer having fun in a game I simply stop playing. I really don’t understand how someone can get that riled up over a game. You make suggestions and discuss improvments but, if the game really is causing someone to get that upset they really should move on.

2 Likes

With all of the awesome glamours in this game it physically hurts me that so many people would rather glamour into a freaking bikini. It’s ridiculous.

Of course there are still some people, but obviously not anywhere near as many as there were back in Cata, for example. Everyone knows what WoW is and they’ve either tried it or decided they’re not interested. I would bet that mostly what brings new players in is the ones that have friends playing, so the more customers they lose, they’re also losing potential new ones.

Good guess, actually I do have a Doctorate in Computer Science, so thanks for the acknowledgment :slight_smile:

Define “media.”

Obsessive old content farmers tend to be extremely addicted to it. My wife did this for a while and it was pure madness. She almost failed in college because she was farming a mount she considered ugly.

With that you don’t know humanity .

I can relate, the only break I took from WoW, six months, since release was because I felt I was spending far too much time in game. Now I play much more casually and am enjoying the game much more with a lot less stress.

Yeah, Tarc is just a troll. When I read what he posted about how youtube isn’t media I died laughing. Just more nonsense from him.

She now avoids this game like a curse, saying she wont be able to control herself.

None of that explains why you think “insta-flight” “literally forces us to tab out.” Are you equating cancelling a cut scene with tabbing out? Because it isn’t the same at all.

#younotakeportal !

Sometimes that is the only way, perhaps that will change over time but I can only applaud her resolution and ability to make what must have been a difficult decision.

That’s her problem, not the games.

No, it is the oposite. 10 min flights forces you to tab out.
insta flight would solve that

Hold up, you want to solve instant teleportation with instant teleportation? To be honest I usually skim over your posts because they are complete BS about 99% of the time, but wow, that’s unbelievable to me. I hope to God you never get a job in the gaming industry because you would literally destroy your own game from making absolute terrible design choices.

1 Like

So you want to replace a convenience with another convenience? I’m failing to see your logic.

1 Like

I’m currently leveling a priest. You don’t even know how many times I’ve wished for some world quests, or an incursion, or even the ability to do island expeditions just to spice up the questing, and I’m questing her through zones I haven’t even done yet (for Loremaster).

1 Like