Rearranging and Removing Portals

Okay laid off

Are you implying that I wasn’t using the portals?

You call that a response?

If you don’t like them, don’t use them. Taking them away from people who like and use them is going to cause outrage. As you can clearly see by both threads lol.

2 Likes

That may be the case. But they may want to grow a bit of backbone to stand up to the top floor ( which obviously is clueless about how to keep a playerbase happy and intact ) before they have no one left to dislike hated changes they keep trying to shove down our throats just to add a couple of hours of playtime to people week.

1 Like

You can hate portals all you want I am not going to stop you. Calling others lazy does nothing to establish your point. But, the thing is. Not everyone has the same sentiments as you. No one is forcing you to take the portals. You can fly around or even walk around to your hearts content. I really don’t care. The issue is people are losing the ability to chose.

5 Likes

This will probably be the last blue post for the next month or so. lol

I hope it fails miserably.

1 Like

He won’t understand that. He can’t grasp the fact that taking away things only inconveniences the players.

2 Likes

You directly said I don’t care about the removal of portals because I don’t use them but I very much do.

Yet I’m still ok with them being removed.

1 Like

Yeah, it took what, 6 days or something ridiculous to get this one and it basically told everyone who gave feedback they don’t care one bit? :smiley:

2 Likes

With all the issues in the game right now, what Blizzard is spending their time and effort on is removing portals. That’s Blizzard’s priority. Not fixing the issues, but removing portals that have been in place for years and trying to spin it as “tradition” (a tradition they’ve ignored in more expansions than it supposedly existed in).

People are upset over being inconvenienced, but they’re also upset because this is a symptom of what’s actually wrong with the game. The devs are more concerned with micro-managing how we play than they are with creating a game for us to enjoy.

6 Likes

2200 of those 5100 were by the same 20 or so people, with no other data about who agreed or disagreed. Stop using thread popularity as an argument. You’re doing yourself a disservice.

1 Like

Why do you think you get to decide what is a valid or invalid response?

Check out the reddit thread as well. You think only twenty people posted on the last thread as well? Wow, you’re delusional lol!

^^This. Far too many players think the removal of someone else’s choice/free will is fine, right up until they are at the bottom.

5 Likes

This is every Blizzard post when they make an unpopular change.

1 Like

I never said there were only 20 posters. You can stop now.

Prove it. Name each individual poster if you think you’re right.

What was that?