Rearranging and Removing Portals

Please list for us the developers that read through the forum posts on the removal of portals. Just list them out who read the forums on this.

2 Likes

I like this post, but cannot click the heart because of their draconian rules.

1 Like

Don’t give them any more ideas

3 Likes

No, but feedback, if it is asked for, should be for a purpose other than them saying
" Well, they all hate the idea, but who cares, we are doing it anyway"

3 Likes

I can only hope so for this. This is ridiculous. 7k posts in two threads about how no one likes this except like 4 people. :frowning:

2 Likes

I am beginning to think you are a Blizzard employee that is defending the stupid actions that Blizzard is forcing on us.

so what you’re saying is that using a portal to uldum to get you across the world quickly then flying to caverns of time is perfectly reasonable. i understand.

those are still there. though i’m sure you’d like the option to just portal to where you click on the map. that would be rather convenient.

Don’t respond to him and maybe he’ll go away. He has seriously provided NOTHING to this conversation except nonsense.

1 Like

:+1: World of Tedium (FPs are not content)

3 Likes

We can only hope. But with this current team, it seems they need a herd of rampaging rhinos at the door before they decide they need to lock the zoo gate.

I would 100% be okay with Portals wherever I click. Because I have too many alts and have played way too long to deal with long flights from Orgrimmar to CoT.

1 Like

Lol basically. It should never be like that, but it is. I just don’t get it.

Translation: “We need more time sinks to force people to play this game longer! Quick, delete more portals! What could possibly go wrong?!” >.>

2 Likes

O.o i have over 40 alts. i farm. the removal of caverns of time is the only one that bugs me a bit but its not even close to a huge deal.

The world has no meaningful size because you’ve let old zones die except for leveling. You want the world to feel big? You want people to use more zones than the current ones? MAKE them meaningful, give us incentives but then again this is the same bunch that can’t get proffesions right after 13+ years /sigh

5 Likes

In Gul’Dan voice:

Everything

1 Like

Its like when youre dating someone and its WAY too much work just to be in the relationship.
I dated one young woman in the 80s that,…omg was SOO possessive that it was driving me nuts. I tried to sit down and talk it out with her so she could stop obsessing about my every move, but no dice.
It finally broke us up. I couldnt take it anymore and ended it.
When a relationship is that much excessive work that shouldnt be there, its time to let it go.
My marriage today is nothing like that. It just ‘works’ in every way all by itself.

1 Like

What’s reasonable is a portal that gets you to a zone/region, and then using flying to bypass the “terrain challenges” (ie: trees and mountains) to get directly to your point, bypassing all the mobs that probably won’t aggro you anyway because of your high ilvl etc etc etc.

1 Like

Also, those 4 people seem to change alts to post, so they make others think they’re different people.

1 Like

So what?
I have over 50 Alts and I dont even farm the CoT and it IS a big deal that they keep removing crap like Master Loot for NO GOOD REASON.

2 Likes