Rearranging and Removing Portals

So you’re going to put it out this way? What’s on the PTR is 8.1.5? Meaning stealing away useful portals from your paying customers who openly and loudly cried foul? It wasn’t about the portals to cities, it was about the portals to get to opposite ends of Vanilla continents. The ones that have like 5-15 minute flights because we gotta make that loop around Crossroads for some reason.

The very least you could have done was leave the portals from the basement of New Dalaran alone. Caverns of Time and Dalaran Crater were vital to eliminating massively long travel times.

Frankly though, your Quality Control was so half-butt that you forgot some pretty big issues. The Hellfire Peninsula portal you claim we don’t need anymore, you didn’t remove it from Undercity, Thunder Bluff, Ironforge, or Darnassus. So if we don’t need it, why are those still there? It would take just as much work to code out those portals as it would to code them back into Org, SW, Silvermoon and Exodar.

Also, you’re seriously going to put out the Zandalari Druid without a dance for their Moonkin form? How crazy are you? You know Zandalari were a massive selling point to this whole expansion, and that a lot of people even faction changed to grind rep and unlock them, but you’re just gonna put them out incomplete? The Kul Tiran’s have all theirs because the model is just reskinned old druid stuff, but the Zandalari’s doesn’t.

If you’re gonna tell me it’s just raining while you pee all over me, at least have the decency to stand behind me instead of in front. Finish this patch Blizzard, give back the New Dalaran basement portals, Hellfire, and Blasted Lands at the very minimum… and Zandalari Druid Moonkin Form /dance.

Going back to putting my 14+ hours of free time into my Switch, at least Nintendo still strives for quality.

3 Likes