Realm transfer

Howdy!

I have been running a guild on Alliance - KT for a few years now and KT has been a slowly dying realm. We have always completed AotC at a competitive rate and dabbled in mythic content before people would start to take breaks, especially during BFA. A large portion of the guild is considering moving to A52 horde and we have characters existing on this realm.

As opposed to starting our own guild again, it would make most sense to join another guild. I don’t have specific numbers and likely will not until it is closer to shadowlands, but we have at least 5 mythic experienced players who would join us on A52. Others plan to stay Alliance.

My Bag is Jared#1396 and I would appreciate someone reaching out to me. I have a few toons on A52 already and may transfer a couple of my characters in the upcoming weeks.

Hello Vancomycin, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hi there Jared!

I don’t know if this is something you and your folks would be interested in, but I know how difficult it can be to join a guild with an already established group of people and just wanted to give you one more option to chose from.

I’ll be honest and say upfront that we don’t currently have any openings for the main progression team (3/12M, Tues-Wed 8:30-11pm EST) although we do have Heroic raids on Sundays that are open to all. We’re also looking to expand our Mythic+ community and get more keys of varying levels going.

There’s always some dropoff with raiders near the end of an expansion so chances are we’ll have core spots opening up over time, I’m just not in a position to promise anything at the moment. I just figured if you guys were looking for a good group of people to run mythic+ with while waiting for Shadowlands with some raiding on the side, we’d be happy to have you on board.

If this sounds interesting or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me (Cerberus#1179), I’ll gladly answer any and all questions.

Welcome to Area 52, I’m sure you guys will love it here!

Guild: Without End
Raid days: Tues Thurs 8-11 CST
Progression: 11/12m (N’) CE Guild
Avg. Age: 30s
Need: Healer and Ranged DPS

More info: [H] Area 52 <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

We could use a solid Lock for N’zoth…

12/12H - A laid back group of friends that focus on raiding and good times. We are looking for some dps to round out the team for shadowlands.We raid Tues/Thurs 7:00-10:00 server and run keys, pvp and more as much as we can.PST in game or Real ID for more info… Nakaa-Crylose1277
I’m sure we can have all your friend in our new main team for shadowlands

Greetings Vancomycin,

< Undivided > Horde on Area 52.

We are looking for active, fun, social members to join our crew going into Shadowlands. We all have different experience levels and WoW backgrounds / History but one thing we do have in common is we want to build a fantastic community going into the new expansion and beyond.

We are only looking for people that want to be social and have a great time while progressing though, Normal, Heroic and possibly Mythic content.

If this sounds like a great fit for you please feel free to contact us or join discord and hit up the General chat. Hope to hear from you!

Contacts:
BattleNet: Neoramuh#1528, Addictive#1191

Discord: discord . gg/uecxcrz ( Pop in and say hello )